Not many WRX's in NJ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Not many WRX's in NJ within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I moved back from VT in May...I have to say there is not nearly the amount of WRX's/STI's down here ...

Not many WRX's in NJ

I moved back from VT in May...I have to say there is not nearly the amount of WRX's/STI's down here that I thought there would be. I know that Subaru is the state car of VT, but I can go two or three days with out seeing another WRX...and I never get the wave.

If you are in the Morris County area and see a lowered Silver 04 wagon with Bronze Rota Torques and a Pink I badge give a wave!
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers
    I moved back from VT in May...I have to say there is not nearly the amount of WRX's/STI's down here that I thought there would be. I know that Subaru is the state car of VT, but I can go two or three days with out seeing another WRX...and I never get the wave.

If you are in the Morris County area and see a lowered Silver 04 wagon with Bronze Rota Torques and a Pink I badge give a wave!
    Where in Morris County are you?

Chatham now...grew up in Harding TWP....went to high school in Madison and College in Lawerenceville.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheers
    Chatham now...grew up in Harding TWP....went to high school in Madison and College in Lawerenceville.
    I drive up 24 every day to/from work. You won't see my rex though. Look for a baby-vomit colored 99 626, or a silver 90 Toyota pickemup truck on 32's with a cap, and that's me.

OK...I will keep an eye out.

They've all been stolen!
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Im here, hanging out in Monmouth County. I see a handful of wrx's. Maybe 10 max and about two STI's.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by WRXelent
    They've all been stolen!

good opportunity to plug my forum... check out www.tristatetuners.com to find other auto enthusiasts in your area... there are a bunch of subarus owners on the site so you might have some luck there, not to mention all the non-subaru guys.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Im here, hanging out in Monmouth County. I see a handful of wrx's. Maybe 10 max and about two STI's.
    Uncle Lewie

yeah, but i rarely get the wave

ran with an 04 wrx today on the gsp. def got a wave. fun run to 100 due to light traffic. valentine 1 saved us from the cop ahead of us.

If I see ya I will wave
    See ya on the Parkway
    MODS

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    yeah, but i rarely get the wave
    I hear ya, theres one guy with an 05 wagon wrb that waves to me all the time. If i ever see you (when your not washing at Butches) I'll defintely wave.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I'm down in Camden county, there are a bunch of wrx's down here and a few sti's. Everytime I see someone with a wrx or sti they wave or I wave first and always give/get a wave!

i'll wave to ya in Mercer County. hard to miss my SRP + gold SSR's..
    embattled, we prevail...only victory exhaled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast