Williamsport area
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Williamsport area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; do you goto pct or are you just around there? there was a guy at pct while i was there ...

do you goto pct or are you just around there? there was a guy at pct while i was there with a blue sti, i think he was in collision repair but i never got a chance to hang out with him.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea i goto pct but i jsut bought a new sti its gcm. i use to hage a aspen white wrx with black 18's

aspen white with back 18s, hmmm. i don't remember that car. my memory's kinda ehh anyways so it doesn't mean i don't know it. i had a 2000 SRP 2.5RS coupe. it was wingless for a little while, and dropped on JIC coil overs, for a while i had an unpainted MRT 22B wing. the most recognisable piece tho was the fmic. i had a huge blitz ic and piping. ej22t short block, 2002 RS heads and intake manifold, ludespeed pipes, t3/t04L, prodrive axle back. if you were there when i was you've probably seen it. actually i think i remember another stock one with leather ineterior that ppl always thought was mine. it had jersey plates, i have mass plates. i'm coming out to visit ppl when the fall semester starts, we should hang out sometime. my wrx swap should b done by then.

yo im going to be attending Penn college of technology in the fall. For business automotive management..... i think thats what its called.

look out for an 03 black wrx wagon w/ minor bolts on and EDM headlights.... haha.

Someone show me good roads! i get real bored fast if i cant go out for a drive every now and then...... im serious too

you're gona be a freshman this fall semester or you're just returning. cuz i remember a wagon and i think it was black, GasNutz correct me if you remember and i'm wrong. i think the guy worked at the uhaul place, on 3rd i think. and you're in BAU huh. a lot of my friends did BAU. yeah man, i'll send you guys pm's and you can throw me a cell # or something. and if it is going to be yur freshman year i'll hook u up with some good party houses and show you the ropes. try and keep you outa the drunk tank and in school. i'm pretty sure the penn college po po's are just as anal as they've ever been. lotsa ppl get thrown out of campus housing and put on probation and hafta do work for the school as punishment. it sucks, luckily i've always been smart enough to never get caught for anything other than speeding.

first i lived at college west delaware building. man was that place a POS. then i lived in the white house, 1144 vine ave right next to the car wash and the old bilo across from the ACC parking lot. and finally i lived at the Ginetti hotel. it was cheap as long as i signed a long term contract. its kind of hard to get in tho since school starts when the little league world series is in town. so the first two years i was there if you guys were there you might of seen my car around all the time, and then the last semester while i was at the hotel i didn't really leave my car on campus that much. hey GasNutz, ever heard of a guy who used to go there ppl called WANG?
    Last edited by RSEnigma; 07-17-2005 at 09:27 AM.

cool, i'll let everyone know when i'm coming out to pct exactly so we can organize something as far as a drive or something. maybe go for a drive, then hit up some parties, and hit up the uptown for some jacks after a hard night of drinkin. probably sounds wierd to some of ya, but if you know what i'm talkin about....yeah.....yeah!

yea im going to be a freshman. and ill be in BAU. im looking forward to getting up there.

my wagon so far has:
    EDM headlights
    Apex-i GTspec catback
    Helix catless downpipe
    LNR c/f front lip
    Perrin RSB
    Noltec Endlinks
    and some audio........ i think thats it...... for now

cant wait to get up there

dont remember exactly but im in the bachelors for polymer engineering and im a senior this year.

the penn college police sucks ass keep the car under 25 at all times on campus and dont run any stop signs...they are ****s trust me over 300 in fines from them bastards.

i had my white wrx for a over a year then just picked up my new sti.

here are pics of my old wrx

members.cardomain.com/gasnutz02

ill catch up with you guys later

Quote Originally Posted by GasNutz
    dont remember exactly but im in the bachelors for polymer engineering and im a senior this year.

the penn college police sucks ass keep the car under 25 at all times on campus and dont run any stop signs...they are ****s trust me over 300 in fines from them bastards.

i had my white wrx for a over a year then just picked up my new sti.

here are pics of my old wrx

members.cardomain.com/gasnutz02

ill catch up with you guys later
    oh yeah, the plastics guys, i always had my friends there get me all the clear plastic frisbies they could, the clear ones make great plates. i guess you need to use the clear ones cuz the dyes or something when microwaved are poisonous, i duno. yeah i hear you bro about the pc cops being ass bags. they got me soo friggin much for stupid stuff like 5 over or rolling thru stop signs, and definately for parking. i was always staying overnight on campus for "one thing or another" and i'd try and park way out in the corner and hide my car between ppl's and put up my non resident pass lol, didn't work. i always got tickets. it sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by gc8drifter86
    yea im going to be a freshman. and ill be in BAU. im looking forward to getting up there.

my wagon so far has:
    EDM headlights
    Apex-i GTspec catback
    Helix catless downpipe
    LNR c/f front lip
    Perrin RSB
    Noltec Endlinks
    and some audio........ i think thats it...... for now

cant wait to get up there
    sounds sweet man, i should be done with my car by the time the fall semester starts. by that time it'll be pretty different than it was while i was at pct.

2003 WRX motor and ECU
    stock turbo
    stock injectors
    stock tmic
    v7 intake manifold
    1 piece 4-1 stainless header/uppipe
    stromung divorced downpipe
    stromung 3" high flow cat
    spt/bosal 3" cat back exhaust
    wrx to rs wiring with wrx harness
    and maybe EcuTek stage 0 reflash
    all of which is so much happier being mated to the much better RS gearing!

thats the drivetrain changes, as far as the body, the MRT 22B wing is gone, i'll be wingless. stock trunk right now but i'll be getting seibon hood and trunk, and maybe i'll have my v6 front lip and rear spats on by the time i come out.

if you guys wana see pics of the swap progress as of yesterday here's the link
    subaru pictures

yea gasnutz i think i saw your car when i went up to visit the college last fall/winter. Did it have a tein sticker in the rear windows?

does anyone have any rims and/or tires they dont want. Im looking for some 16"s. like 98-01 RS wheels or something. Maybe even stock wrx wheels. dunno. i just need another set for good tires.

incase anyone's wondering i got the xmember, steering rack, lower control arms, and motor out of the car today. it was a pain in the butt cuz the lower ball joints that are clamped into the steering knucked didn't wana come out. the passenger side one finally came out with a can of PB blaster and some sledge persuasion. the drivers side decided to snapped the head off the bolt so i ordered a new upright, wheel bearing, and hub which will be in on wednesday so i then i can get the new wrx xmember, lower control arms, steering rack, and motor in and bolted down. then its just a matter of waiting for jeremy to come and do his wiring magic. once i take a shower and eat dinner i'll take some pictures and update my yahoo album for everyone to check out.

sweet let us know

i dont know about the diy thing with color and it probably wont hurt you

color isnt a diye its actually colored plastic that is made from a master batch of color concentrate. but knowing how they are made i would want a clear one too

holy crap that looks like alot of work...

i was impressed with myself for putting an uppipe and turbo back on my old wrx but jeez man gl with it thats gonna be sweet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.