Williamsport area - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Williamsport area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; eh, its not that bad. i'd only say its tough work because its been so bloody hot and humid here. ...

eh, its not that bad. i'd only say its tough work because its been so bloody hot and humid here. other than that this is pretty familiar territory for me. minus the dash tear down for wiring and reassembly once i'm all done, this is pretty much an identicle scene to last summer. old ej25 went bye bye and ej22t/rs motor went in with t3/t4 and full exhaust and standalone. other than the additional time on the dash this swap is going to be exponentially easier than the last......and faster and more reliable and i won't need to tune all the friggin time. i can just drive it and buy parts and get reflashes and be a happy little subaru owner which is all i ever wanted to be.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gasnutz,

did you recently move into a house in the Montoursville Area, more specifically on Halltown Rd?

Cause someone up the road from me has a Silver STI with the silver BBS, let me know

-O-

no, check the link to my yahoo photos. my car's a 2000 GM6 sedona red pearl RS. i live in massachusetts, i graduated in december, and my car doesn't even hav an engine in it, despite the fact that i own 2 engines lol.

took like 5 more pictures today so the album is updated. it not much but i havn't gotten a chance to do anymore work other than getting some hardware for the lower control arm bolts. i'll be sure to take lots more, maybe some vids or sound clips when its running.

I'm actually attending Lycoming College in the fall which I belive is very close to penn tech, maybie we could get a group to hang out or something and do the road=) just PM me

yeah lyco's right down the road from pct. lotsa bad cars there lol. that sounds good tho, we'll figure something out when i'm coming down.

ahhh yeah there are cops around there. i got a ticket in that area and i'm pretty sure a friend in his cobra got nabbed on that road. if its not fixed by the time i get there screw that run. i'm not going anywhere near it. i'm running 215/45-16's smaller diameter tires than stock, so that already drops me down and stiffins up the ride. add to that custom build JIC FLT-A2 coil overs with JDM valving and 7k springs all around and a drop that tuck the very top of the tread front and rear. no way and i going anywhere near that road lol its like crossing a ine field just getting thru the business disctrict around the ginetti.

HAHAH tell me about it, the roads downtown suck. Especially if you're on the 'circuit' going back towards downtown past the back alley basement and peachies, that's horrible.

There are seriously cops on that road?? Where would they hide? There are no berms or pull offs or anything big enough to hide a car that I can remember. I also can't remember any drainage cutouts on the road, but I'm headed down there in a few hours so I'll check it out.

Any of you local guys been up to Trout Run to the Hill Climb road? That's like a smaller, steeper, tighter version of this, very nice.

nope never been there with the scoob, i think i went fishing around there once tho. as far as the cops go i've never seen any hiding on that road. mine came out of nowhere, and the one that pulled my friend over on that road was coming down the mountain. if yur doing more than like 45mph on that road in most places you can't see whats coming until its right on you and by then its too late.

Quote Originally Posted by GasNutz
    too far away...we should do something closer to the port
    That start and finish of our run in only an hour from Willyport. We had people from Phily and New York come to our last run. It's not to often people get to cruise some nice back roads with 20+ Subies. This isn't your run of the mill follow the leader type drive. This run takes us through a planned route of about a hundred or so miles through Luzerne, Schuykill, Carbon and Columbia county. We hang out at the local Subie dealer before and get some eats after.
    Last edited by tturbotom; 08-05-2005 at 10:07 AM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Yea ill be up on the 18th moving in. and i have orientation on the 19th. Anyone gonna be around then? meet some local subys.

maybe, more likely i'll be coming down to see ppl the 20th or 21st and staying til like wednesyday. not sure yet. it all depends on when i get my car done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12