Anyone help with putting on Springs Suburban Philly area

This is a discussion on Anyone help with putting on Springs Suburban Philly area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I got a set of used lowering springs off someone and I really don't feel like paying someone 0 to ...

Kak

Anyone help with putting on Springs Suburban Philly area

I got a set of used lowering springs off someone and I really don't feel like paying someone $300 to put on used springs. I'm pretty sure I can do it with the instructions from here, but if anyone has done it and feels like lending me a hand on Thursday 8/10 (tommarow) I would appriciate it. I'll buy you lunch and crap, but I really don't have too much funds availble. If I did, I would have bought new springs and struts and had them put on . If anyone thinks this is a really bad idea, let me know, I'll hold off on the used springs and save up for new ones. Reply to this, send me a PM or call me at 484-459-5408 if you want to help , or better yet, have a garage to do it at.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Kak
    OK so i never got around to doing it. So if at any time someone wants to lend a hand, meet another WRX owner, and do alittle work, let me know.