VA 4sale: 02 WRX lotsa extras, has cylinder out
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA 4sale: 02 WRX lotsa extras, has cylinder out within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 2002 wrx blue with original 70K clean tittle custom gt35r turbo setup with UTEC with map selector custom up and ...

VA 4sale: 02 WRX lotsa extras, has cylinder out

2002 wrx blue with original 70K clean tittle
    custom gt35r turbo setup with
    UTEC with map selector
    custom up and downpipes
    blitz nur spec catback
    custom intake
    custom fitted blitz fmic w/ blitz bov
    modded stock 860cc injectors
    walbro fp
    custom black and white leather interior
    clarion headunit (mp3)
    18" rsl wheels in bronze wrapped in nankang 234/40/18 tires
    painted stock sideskirts
    modded headlights
    greddy trust shiftknob
    kartboy short shifter

***this is not my car, i'm posting for a friend!!***
    apparently the motor in the car has 0 compression in cylinder #4. the car starts and idles on 3 cylinder, there is not terrible mechanical or metal noises. problem is not known but from what i've been told it doesn't sound like valvetrain and the car will come with a stock 2003 ej205 short block. will see if i can get pictures from the owner.

asking $16,500 but willing to negotiate. if someone wants it for $16,500 he will ship for free to buyer.

if you have any questions you can direct them to me and if i don't have the answer i will try and get one from the owner. the car is located in Lynchburg, VA not too too far from the DC area i believe.
    Last edited by RSEnigma; 08-09-2005 at 01:55 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.