FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX

This is a discussion on FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I traded the WRX a few months ago for an 05 Forrester XT and need to get rid of these ...

FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX

I traded the WRX a few months ago for an 05 Forrester XT and need to get rid of these parts, so if anyone is interested pm me. Pics upon request.

Eibach pro-kit springs: They were on the car for 18 months, no autocrossing or offroading on them. I still even have the original box as well as the papers and decals that were packaged with it. I'm also throwing in the front camber bolts. Yours for $140

CC-B 3rd brake light cover (replaces light on the rear deck): No scratches, all hardware included, which isn't much. $15

SOLD!!! Momo Subaru shift knob: No scratches, original packing box, and even the sticker in case you for get how to shift. $40

Don't know the name of it, but the little cover to plug the intake to the silencer: Never used, Take it for $10

18x8.5 48+ SSR GT2 wrapped in 225/40/18 Kumho MX's: Still for sale. Silver, no centercaps, used for roughly 9 months. Never raced on, only spirited driving once in awhile, but still a good amount of tread left on the tires. One of the wheels has a slight bit of curb rash, about 3" long, but on the tip of the rim. It's hardly noticeable until you come up on the wheel. $1600

Nardo
    Last edited by mesaro; 08-08-2005 at 05:56 AM.
    2005 Forrester XT premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

updated

knob sold
    2005 Forrester XT premium