FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I traded the WRX a few months ago for an 05 Forrester XT and need to get rid of these ...

FS in MD: Parts from my 02 WRX

I traded the WRX a few months ago for an 05 Forrester XT and need to get rid of these parts, so if anyone is interested pm me. Pics upon request.

Eibach pro-kit springs: They were on the car for 18 months, no autocrossing or offroading on them. I still even have the original box as well as the papers and decals that were packaged with it. I'm also throwing in the front camber bolts. Yours for $140

CC-B 3rd brake light cover (replaces light on the rear deck): No scratches, all hardware included, which isn't much. $15

SOLD!!! Momo Subaru shift knob: No scratches, original packing box, and even the sticker in case you for get how to shift. $40

Don't know the name of it, but the little cover to plug the intake to the silencer: Never used, Take it for $10

18x8.5 48+ SSR GT2 wrapped in 225/40/18 Kumho MX's: Still for sale. Silver, no centercaps, used for roughly 9 months. Never raced on, only spirited driving once in awhile, but still a good amount of tread left on the tires. One of the wheels has a slight bit of curb rash, about 3" long, but on the tip of the rim. It's hardly noticeable until you come up on the wheel. $1600

Nardo
    Last edited by mesaro; 08-08-2005 at 06:56 AM.
    2005 Forrester XT premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

updated

knob sold
    2005 Forrester XT premium

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.