Cleveland HIN 8/27

This is a discussion on Cleveland HIN 8/27 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hot Import Nights is coming to town!!! calling out you WRX guys to show up big! as you know one ...

Cleveland HIN 8/27

Hot Import Nights is coming to town!!!

calling out you WRX guys to show up big! as you know one of our big sponsors is Subaru and I'd like to get a nice sea of WRX's surrounding the Subaru booth.

Team leaders, organizers please contact me for registration and we'll work out a deal for you guys.... tphan@visionevent.com

I want you WRX guys to show up BIGGGG!!!! like baller status! I have a special spot on my floor plan that I want clubWRX to own! so lets get this roll call going on.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So you want ClubWRX members to bring their cars into the show? What about stock cars? Sounds fun.

my apologies but I will turn away stock cars at the show, I dont want to waste anybodies time here.... my whole objective is to make my showroom look amazing! and I want car clubs to get more involved.... the Teams definitely bring a strong element to the show, but a car club of all the same makes looks organized, sanctioned, and when all modded, it just looks bad ass!!!

so I'd like to illiterate, to enter into our show your car MUST be pretty well modded. Minimum cosmetic exterior work, rims, engine or interior work

Thats fine, i was just checkin. How much does it cost to get in there?

I do have my silencer removed, and if i could find somone to do it i'll have gutted stock UP DP and STI exhaust anti sway bar and springs that dont fit that i would like to sell or trade for 04 springs.

so...... what do you would you consider "not stock"? 20in rims and subs? i've got springs and some other exterior stuff on my car but i dont know if that'd be considered how'd you say it "baller status"
    Aspen white/gold 03 sedan *SOLD*
    Aspen white/gold 06 STi STG2 Bailey ProTuned

for competitors I usually would like an ample amount of modifications whether it be engine or body or ICE.

for Cleveland though, I'm tryign to stage a rally only type section so if your car is considered a rally car, autoX then please do so and register and we'll get you a section to show off on. But you MUST have modifications.

go ahead and register on www.hotimportnights.com use discount code for a discount: cleveland05