Staten Island - Meets every Wed night

This is a discussion on Staten Island - Meets every Wed night within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I keep seeing tons of Subarus popping up and hopefully a handful are on this board...but anyway every Wed night ...

Staten Island - Meets every Wed night - Now with pics!

I keep seeing tons of Subarus popping up and hopefully a handful are on this board...but anyway every Wed night theres a little car show on SI and I've been getting more and more Subarus to come out. We had 10 in the rainy weather last week so hopefully this week it will stay clear out...we start showing up around 8 - 9 PM at the Burlington Coat Factory/Models parking lot off of Glen Street/South Avenue. If anyone is interested and needs directions or anything hit me up
    Last edited by SERacing; 08-04-2005 at 02:28 PM.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    I live in NJ now but am originally from Staten, are you talking Burlington Coat factory and Models by the Staten Mall? On the south shore?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Its sort of by the Mall...by Travis/the Teleport by South Ave.
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

John,

give me a call if you guys are hooking up this week. I also went to a meet over by Best Buy on the Belt PKWY (formerly Caesars Bay) There were some really sweet cars there last week. But there weren't ANY Subies!

If we meet up this Wednesday, maybe we can talk about caravaning over to the Bklyn meet on Friday.

Later,
    Joe

hey John, where's the Burlington coat factory? Is it all the way by the Chuck E. Cheese off of South Ave? I'll probably stop by one wednesday but not until 10or a bit after. How late do you all hang out?

Neil - Yup, thats the spot...we usually start meeting around 8 pm and wont leave until 11ish unless the weather turns on us...if you still have my number give me a call or pm me.

Joey - Sounds good, we're trying to get this thing going every week...me and Adam are there rain or shine usually so at least you have 2-3 subarus there at all times
    SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

SIRacing.Net

heh, fairlady

those are some sick pics