Friday night balto area meet???
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Friday night balto area meet??? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I ran into a couple of Guys from a local shop in Cockeysville that came down to Arundell mills mall ...

Lightbulb Friday night balto area meet???

I ran into a couple of Guys from a local shop in Cockeysville that came down to Arundell mills mall expecting some turn out from locals on Friday night. Nothing there, I figured that maybe if anyone in the baltimore area wanted to come down this Friday night and check out some cars and what not maybe talk a lil. We could meet up. Nothing offical or anything just thought that it might be a good idea. These boys brought out one SICK A$$ car that I got to check out . And I just thought that I would put it out there if anyone wanted to participate. Say Friday around 10:00pmish maybe go drive around a bit with one another if nothing else????

ANYONE DOWN??
    HBOT!!
    JR
    He who dies with the most toys, Wins!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn no one wants to come out??? Friday at around 10ish in the Midevil times parking lot twards the back @ Arundel Mills Mall. I have a couple of people that will proly show up so far! I will be there for sure.
    PM me if yall need directions or anything

Anyone at all? I find it hard to belive that nobody in the Baltimore area wants to come out? There are others from other forums that will be attending. I aint making cake or any $hit like that so it isnt like I am asking for a head count. Just thought I would put the word out if anyone wants to come out. PM me if you need directions I will hook you up with the cell # to call!
    Thanks in advance

JR

i'm coming out, my car is nothing special but i'll be there anyways
    2005 WRX Wagon stg 1 - 3/12 to present
    1996 BMW 328is coupe - 5/11 to present

02 WRX wagon stg 2 - history

WTB: Cobb Accessport ap-sub-001 for 2005 WRX

Hey man, you own a WRX dont you??? Well then you got something special. My car aint nothing great eather but the idea isnt just to show off your ride it is to meet with other subie people and know who the hell you are talking to here. You might even get some hook ups on where to go and get mods done. Hell this might turn out to be a monthly or weekly thing??? WHO knows. It should be fun And I will look for yall out there. The guys from AGILE AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE Will for sure be there with some Pretty sick rides to check out.

See you there!! Like I said before PM me for directions or details.

HOBT~~~

I'll be there, are all welcome or do you have to own a wrx? I have an 04 wrx.

all are welcome. As long as you drive a car and you are interested in them. As I said before spread the word. I am honestly dissapointed in the responce from this forum (no offence) but any other forum I have posted this in has gotten alot of interested people. I really like this forum, Just thought that I would get more people in the baltimore area interested to see other impreza owners. All are welcome. Just look for us around Midevil times at Arundel mills mall!

Holler back one time!!

JR

ok well I have put it out there for yall to come. I hope to see yall there. Call me with any questions,

I hope I dont hate myself for this later but 8454162989

HBOT~~~~

JR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.