Car Got Stolen - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Car Got Stolen within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; No, I think he means this: http://www.clubbuster.com/clubbuster.htm...

I Support ClubWRX
    No, I think he means this:
    http://www.clubbuster.com/clubbuster.htm
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    No, I think he means this:
    http://www.clubbuster.com/clubbuster.htm
    Ok Then
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Buy a mitsubishi. No one will steal it
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

Banned
    for a second i thought the title said: "Cat got stolen"

cnk
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboWill
    I should be! Honestly the only way they could steal it with it on, is if the flat bedded it.
    Actually. . .the Autolok is very easy to defeat if you know how. The only proven way to prevent the car from being stolen is layered protection on the car. The only WRX/STi that I know of that the thieves didn't get was one with a hidden fuel cut. They ended up trying to push the car down the street, but left it after a few blocks.

Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by cnk
    Actually. . .the Autolok is very easy to defeat if you know how. The only proven way to prevent the car from being stolen is layered protection on the car. The only WRX/STi that I know of that the thieves didn't get was one with a hidden fuel cut. They ended up trying to push the car down the street, but left it after a few blocks.

Calvin
    there is new autolok version out that is much much more stronger and has a different lock cylinder . I used a club buster to see if it would break , guess what the club buster broke instead.

Registered User silver_rex_4eat's Avatar

sorry to hear about your lost..

I cant even imagine what you are going through. I am so glad i dont live in NJ because i hear about so many wrx and sti being stolen. I hope they find it for you, good luck.

chris
    Eibach pro kit, Progress adjustable rear sway bar, helix spherical endlinks, noltec steering rack bushing, 17x7.5 bronze rota tarmac 2 wrapped 225/45/17 yokohama avs es 100, racing brake front rotors, carbotech bobcats front pads, goodrigde ss brake lines, turbo xs axle back, turbo xs type h bov, silencer removal, k and n panel filter, painted blue calipers, and optimum blue top battery, sylvania silverstar headlights and rally lights.

i love my AP....whenever i have to leave my car in an untrusting area i load the anti-theft a map..doesnt allow the car to start
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

cnk
    Quote Originally Posted by tekfoc
    there is new autolok version out that is much much more stronger and has a different lock cylinder . I used a club buster to see if it would break , guess what the club buster broke instead.
    The only locking mechanism that I know of that seems to work. . .especially in NYC is the Mul-t-lok, which is a transmission locking device. Even with the "newer, improved" autolok, there are still ways to bypass it.

Calvin

cnk
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXcelration
    i love my AP....whenever i have to leave my car in an untrusting area i load the anti-theft a map..doesnt allow the car to start
    Don't put too much reliance upon that. ***Deleted to not help theives***.

Calvin
    Last edited by beastcivic; 08-05-2005 at 06:45 AM.

yes, sorry to hear your bad news. hope you get it back undamaged and soon
    keep us posted. again very sorry to hear.

Don't put too much reliance upon that. ***Deleted to not help thieves***
    Calvin
    What do you do for work?
    Last edited by beastcivic; 08-05-2005 at 06:45 AM.

The only locking mechanism that I know of that seems to work. . .especially in NYC is the Mul-t-lok, which is a transmission locking device. Even with the "newer, improved" autolok, there are still ways to bypass it.

Calvin
    same goes for multi t lock had it on my old car lost the keys and had to get it off , guess what ! got it off ! . anything can be removed if you have the time. the best thing is to have a combintion of different locks on your car to slow them down. remember time is not on the thiefs side. please dont ask me how to remove the multi t lock cause i wont tell , thiefs are everyware.

Sorry to hear about your car. I went through the same thing just over a year ago.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

hey guys

if anyone from the tristate area is interested in some additional protection for their rex drop me an email...if enough people respond i'll set up a meet and give u guys a demo
    wrxphilly@yahoo.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.