Anyone have experience with Innovative Tuning?

This is a discussion on Anyone have experience with Innovative Tuning? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I just read on Cobb's sight that Innovative Tuning has the Pro-tuner, I was just wondering if anyone has had ...

Anyone have experience with Innovative Tuning?

I just read on Cobb's sight that Innovative Tuning has the Pro-tuner, I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with them, and if to how they are; especially if you've had a car tunned by them. thanks
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Cant say that I have, but where are they located?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    Cant say that I have, but where are they located?
    Uncle Lewie
    According to their website a few miles outside of Buffalo NY. Heres the link if you want it:

http://www.innovativetuning.com/
    Cobb Stage 2.5 VF-34 + uppipe
    Best ET so far - 13.1@103 with a 1.81 60'

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04wrx4keeps
    According to their website a few miles outside of Buffalo NY. Heres the link if you want it:

http://www.innovativetuning.com/
    Sweet thanks, ill check out the site.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

i sent them an e-mail they responded pretty quick, from what they said, they do tune a lot of WRX's. They also have an offsite AWD dyno, but said they can street tune it and it usually is within 1% of what it would be on a dyno. It is right where i used to live, i dont remember seeing the place but i moved out of buffalo 2 years ago. Anyway, im taking my car there to get Protuned next time i drive up to visit the family. I'll post a review if you guys dont get their first.
    www.kiowapilots.com

old thread but i just got my car tuned by Mike at Innovative Tuning. He is a really nice guy who has a wide knowledge base. He own's 2 legacy's and used to have a WRX so he knows lots about how to tune our cars. For some reason my car brought up a bug in the street tuner software for the 04 in their new version. Cobb fixed the problem in about 5 hours and then he could finally tune the car. The power band is much smoother and he explains everything he does and what the readings are. You can drive the car while he tune's it if you like but i chose not to.

He has a 2wd drive dyno in his shop along with lots of WRX parts. The place is not very large or modern, but in this business i feel the small places have the most knowledge.

anyway i would recommend this place and will definetly go back
    www.kiowapilots.com

Mike Kicks ass. real good guy and has alot of knowledge, where'd you go for the dyno? toronto?

the closest dyno he said was in rochester but it was broken, so i had him street tune it. From what he tells me, he can get it to about what a dyno would do anyway. Besides i wasn't looking for a crazy power tune. i just wanted the A/F ratio and powerband normalized. I have many more mods on my car than cobb wants for 2.5
    www.kiowapilots.com