Mason Dixon Meet?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mason Dixon Meet? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, im starting to see a lot more WRX's and STI's in the Hagerstown area lately. Im getting my ...

Mason Dixon Meet?

Hey guys, im starting to see a lot more WRX's and STI's in the Hagerstown area lately. Im getting my car tuned by Phil @ Element Tuning saturday and will be making my way back down to the 1320 sometime soon after that. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to meet up at Mason Dixon? If you dont wanna run your car no big deal, just looking for some people to go and hang out with.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll hang out with you Jason. Doesn't Scott want to play anymore? I want to see that first 11second pass. Better get a rollcage hahahahaah.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

Hey Greg, you know if theres any test and tunes this weekend? Its time to find out if the STI got any faster or not.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

test and tunes are usually before and after the season, so the next one will probalby be in September or october. Sometimes you can run before events but it costs like 35-40 bucks now to go probably get 2 runs in. I'll check the website for days. But yeah, we should plan something. I deffinatly think it got faster, With good track conditions you should be in 11's with a 120+ trap. It felt really strong, kind of makes me want an STI now. So I don't have to rebuild engine and tranny to get that power.
    "let the owning comence"

Not sure how much faster the car got, but it sounds really mean now. Heres what Scott looked like when i got on it next to him on the highway
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

Raced a certain blue SRT-4 tonight from a 1st gear roll and beat him by about 4 car lengths, he was off the squeeze though. He wants to get the bottle filled for saturday night so i guess will see what happens.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

did you pull away from him right away, or did you walk it away in the higher gears. From a stop you should be pulling a lot more than that when he's not spraying. He must have gotten pretty good traction. Oh well if you beat him by 4 with him not spraying, you need to go from a dead stop when he does. Cause he will probalby walk you on the roll, or you could go get some spray to hahaha.
    "let the owning comence"

I was a little worried at first cause from 1st through the middle of 4th gear we was bumper to bumper. From the middle of 4th on i walked him 4 car lengths. It seemed like he hooked up pretty decent, cant say that for my car though. My car spun bad from 1st to 2nd gear. I think with him on the spray it will be a really good race, cause he wont hook up near as good down low on the bottle. So unless his car is a complete monster up top on the bottle i should be ok. Guess theres only one way to find out though. On the bottle he will race me from a dead stop, but ill be fair and race him from a roll too.

Oh yea, if your out any time this weekend and you see Alex in his Supra, call me. i wanna find out if them cams did anything or not
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

judging from everything else he has, it's probably poo poo. He wont even do a down low race with a stage 2 WRX, that's pretty scetchy.
    "let the owning comence"

what dose that mean?

that's talking about Alex's supra, He wouldn't race my car from any lower then 4th gear. But you sure showed him what's up Scott.
    "let the owning comence"

opps my bad. i thought you were talking about the srt. I

any updates, did you guys race again with him spraying?
    "let the owning comence"

Nope didnt get to race him, but i did end up racing Seans pro-charged mustang. Ended up losing to him by a fender length from a 1st gear roll. From a dig or from a 2nd gear roll i think i would have beat him, my car has a decent bit of lag from a 1st gear roll.

I was told that Mason Dixon is having some kind of Quick 8 Import Class now, and they are running this Saturday. If thats so, i think i might be making my way down there Saturday if your not busy Greg. I know slowpoke Scott will go if hes not busy, and i know he has nothing important to do.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

Like my Balls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast