Mason Dixon Meet? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Mason Dixon Meet? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Haha i love you too Scott, ill bring your bumper over tonight cause i finally have a day off of ...

Haha i love you too Scott, ill bring your bumper over tonight cause i finally have a day off of work!
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn I I know the SRT beat that car when he was spraying. He must have gotten some other stuff done to the mustang. The last I heard that car only put 400hp to the wheels. I guess the lag was a problem but you should have walked him up high because regular GT's kind of run out of breath around 100 or so miles an hour, when we are still pulling.

Anyway, Jason do you still have your STI intercooler? I'd like to work out some kind of deal for it.

And Scott, you owe me a race really soon, Time to see what we can do when we have about the same mods. We will see who wins the Manifold/Front mount battle.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

When will the turbo be done. We will run soon before I add some new stuff to the mix.

Right after you guys left Martins parking lot to eat i ran the SRT on the spray. From a 1st gear roll through some of 6th gear he put about 3 quarters of a car length on me. 1st thru 3rd gear we was dead even, 4th gear he pulled about a car length on me, and 5th gear i started to pull back on him slowly.

So all in all im pretty happy with the setup. I barely lost to two 400 whp cars from a roll, from a dead stop i think i would beat both of them . So its time to get down to the drag strip and see if i can break into the 11's!
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

what will you be adding into the mix, pretty soon it will be a broken transmission.

and way to hang with the SRT.
    "let the owning comence"

Cann't say. Its my own little brew. I got to try to keep up with J.

nice
    "let the owning comence"

I still have the topmount. Someone else is in the area is interested in it, so make me an offer. If your close to what they offered me for it ill sell it to you first. So just let me know.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

3 hundred minus the 50 you owe me

250ish sound good, So I can go get tuned with it and romp Clay Aiken.
    "let the owning comence"

Since i owe you the 50, ill take 250 for it. Just let me know when you want it, then you can see if you can romp Scott. Someone needs to race Dan, doesnt he have the AFC tuned in his car now?
    Last edited by Md05STI; 08-03-2005 at 01:33 PM.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

Why you gotta be a prick like that. Now im not gonna race you, im gonna wait till i get my extra stuff on.

good bye rims, hello J's intercooler, fuel pump, mystery injectors, mystery fuel system, mystery turbo, mystery boost setting, and mystery tuning on a mystery fuel at a mystery shop!!!!!!!!!!

and dan needs to get his AFC tuned, but his boost controller is coming in and then he is putting in his fuel pump. He also needs to get his clutch and tranny fixed. His car should be right up there with the rest of us, and can we all please try to get along, I like you guys a lot. Let's please not let this **** measuring competition tear us apart.
    Last edited by wrx2ndregime; 08-08-2005 at 01:54 AM.
    "let the owning comence"

Well the first trip to the dragstrip on the new setup was a learning experience needless to say. Launching the car on that big turbo was a lot harder then expected, pulling 60 fts anywhere from 2.3 to the best of the day being a high 1.9. Once i figure out how to get teh car to launch under some boost i think will be good to go.

Best time i ended up running was a 12.7 @ 110mph with 2.0 60ft. Not to shabby for a horrible 60ft and only 16lbs of boost.
    Last edited by Md05STI; 08-08-2005 at 12:16 PM.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

yeah, dude I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty alien, to go from a 14 second car, to a 12 second car, to an 11 second car in a year. So you are just going to have to get the learning curve down on it. Plus the STI transmission is so close together, it keeps you busy. 12.70's isn't bad at all, anyone who would say anything to you about running that probably couldn't even do that in your car. Trust me I know how scary it is when you are in an AWD car and you get sideways out of the box, so just take it easy there are still a bunch of Test days left in the season. Hopefully I should be out there sometime next month.

Anyway, give me a call about the intercooler today sometime.
    "let the owning comence"

Haha i didnt have to worry about it getting sideways off the line thats for sure, i couldnt even get it to spin the tires. I couldnt get it to build any type of boost until about halfway through first gear.

I just know the car has a lot more in it then 12.70 @ 110. I think im gonna go down saturday for the Import Quck 8. The guy that tuned my car is suppost to bring down his WRX with a GT35 on it, he said he would try to help me get it to make boost off the line. If your not doing anything you should at least come down at watch, his car has went 11.30 at 75/80, so you could get to see a 10sec pass since Mason Dixon is faster then 75/80.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.