anyone in Maryland - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on anyone in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey carlos, whats been up? I know someone who has a vf34 package(turbo, injector, and fuel pump) for sale and ...

hey carlos, whats been up? I know someone who has a vf34 package(turbo, injector, and fuel pump) for sale and ready for pick up for like 1300 bucks pretty local. not a bad deal!
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea its not. C&D audio offered me the same thing but im broke. i friend of mine just bought a VF34 so he sold me his stock for 100. so imma do that and get my old one rebuilt and have a few little things done to it and keep it as a back up or sell it.

since james left cd audio. I haven't had much luck with them. They are never open and never have anything in stock, so I might as well order online. Do they even sell audio stuff? never saw a display there.
    RANGER on point

yea tom usually doesent get there til 330 and they got a few other "gangsters" working therte that do car audio. they dont seem to do bad work. but yea my car will hopefully be done this weekend. my either this weekend or next anyone wanna go for a drive? im always up for it and since i missed the last one i kinda wanna go real good. just let me kno

Quote Originally Posted by T_WRXED
    yea tom usually doesent get there til 330 and they got a few other "gangsters" working therte that do car audio. they dont seem to do bad work. but yea my car will hopefully be done this weekend. my either this weekend or next anyone wanna go for a drive? im always up for it and since i missed the last one i kinda wanna go real good. just let me kno
    well keep an eye on the meets and gtgs forum on midaap.com. there is stuff all the time. the next real thing is on nov 26th at agile auto in timonium. The time you ran into all the wrxs at pepboys.. that was a midaap meet---well before the car show. the car show was pitiful.

Thats a pretty poor way to run a business... shady help and then you dont show up till 330. does nick or chris still hang out there?
    RANGER on point

Anyone out near western maryland? From washington county here.
    SRT what!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.