anyone in Maryland - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by EganRex That sonds like a good place to do some fun driving maybe we can all meet ...

Quote Originally Posted by EganRex
    That sonds like a good place to do some fun driving maybe we can all meet sometime and do a lil road trip through there....maybe on a sunday when alot of traffic isnt out.
    the brandwine backroads are gravy 7 days a week and we usually do time trials or follow the leader but its has tons of hills and uphillcurves down hill curves plenty of places to get airborn and the longest straight away is about 1.3 miles long but it is up nd down 3 three roller coaster hills with a long 90-100 mph sloping right hander leading into it. it's amazing. drag racing i'd recomend the 258 in calvert county but sunda is a bad day for it, chesapeak beach is near there and alot of locals travel that route for liesure on sundays the best time is week nights. the beauty of it all is that both places are within 10 mins of the 301 and rt4 Arbys. i also forgot to mention the Arbys car show is every weds night has been for over a decade and will always be. you can catch everything from TTsupras to 32 roadsters there. more ponies than a tribe of indians. the
    ZillA

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    Yes sir that was me, I got 7 points on my license got to behave on 210. hehehe ..friday afternoon sounds good, I got a meeting on saturday (boston). your wagon looks really clean and shiny - im jealous. Went to your place yesterday door was open I knocked a few times then left.
    7pts....damn what were you doin? i was probably around back, sorry. give me a call for friday

Sounds cool, well all have to pic a day and go. is it just rexs you go with or is it different cars? I know my buddy would wanna come. he has a turbo sr20 sentra... that thing moves...

Sounds cool, well all have to pic a day and go. is it just rexs you go with or is it different cars? I know my buddy would wanna come. he has a turbo sr20 sentra... that thing moves...
    The more the merrier !

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.blue
    it is close to beltway(695)
    less than 4 miles from the exit
    Gotcha, we`ll be there friday nite after mir around 11

driving Direction:
    695 exit 32b
    left at silver spring road (2-3 miles from the exit)
    make the first quick right at the perry hall crosing
    Wendys at right side

So thats the plan friday night, 11pm at that shopping center? Should we start a new thread for it, try to get more people to show?

So thats the plan friday night, 11pm at that shopping center? Should we start a new thread for it, try to get more people to show?
    here is the tread baltimore meets just post that u are interested

nov 6

hi all, anybody going to buds creek on nov. 6? nasioc guys are meeting up at the waldorf best buy,hope to see you all there

I'm in NE Baltimore City (Hamilton)
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Cecil county MD
    Driving a WRX is like having a big d*ck; it's not immediately obvious to everyone, but you have to just rest assured that when it comes time to put it to use, you won't need to explain a whole lot afterwards!!

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...07/devilZ1.jpg

I'm in Dover, DE but pretty much live around the Belair / ForrestHill on the weekends being that is where my girl friend lives. If we are not there then we had down to westminster to hang out at her old college.

I'm in a Black EVO with Dynoflash on the rear windows if you ever see me.

BTW please dont post specifics on where you like to have fun on the back roads. Keep that for in person only! I dont want any of you to get taken out because some cop buys a WRX sees what you wrote on here and tells his buds.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Im in chase, MD its near White marsh im always lookin for wrx's ive seen maybe two around my way...
    hey man I live in Middle River
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

hey im in middle river also. by the way does anyone around here have a turbo for sale? i blew mine up

Quote Originally Posted by T_WRXED
    hey im in middle river also. by the way does anyone around here have a turbo for sale? i blew mine up
    what does your car look like? mine is black with gold rims.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

mines a blue 05. i think your the one i tlked to on martin blvd. i live over by wampler villiage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.