anyone in Maryland - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Lil' Red I'm in arnold. Just got my car 4 weeks ago. congrats and i`ll see you ...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Red
    I'm in arnold. Just got my car 4 weeks ago.
    congrats and i`ll see you on the beltway

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EganRex
    Hey anyone whos feelin like being out and about tonight, theres a car meet type thing at wendys in Perry Hall crossing at Belair rd and Silver spring rd. Its there every week. IM bring my rex up for a bit, my buddys bring the turbo sentra and maybe an srt4 and ae86 corolla too, depending on what the fellas are doin. Anyone who wants to come up its usually pretty cool.
    Egan wanna organize a meet at mir? sometime before that white stuff falls?

Quote Originally Posted by 05CGMWagon
    wow did we hijack this thread or what.
    as far as next week....it is the presidents cup races. i will be there fri and sat. but no racing
    and that was probably me, i havent seen a wagon around here but mine. come by the house monday, i have off.
    I can see small swirling scratches on my hood, will try to wax it off monday AM. oh by the way,i`m off too so c ya later neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    Egan wanna organize a meet at mir? sometime before that white stuff falls?
    Sounds like a plan to me...What weekends good for you? Crappy thing is I cant run my car until I get another clutch, mine slips if i try to launch it...shes almost done But Im up for a meet, whens good for everyone for that matter?

Sounds like a plan to me...What weekends good for you? Crappy thing is I cant run my car until I get another clutch, mine slips if i try to launch it...shes almost done But Im up for a meet, whens good for everyone for that matter?
    1st or 2nd week of october is good for me, let me check mir`s sched.

Too bad no one in the Rockville or Bethesda area is about on this thread...

xjetx was that you i went flying by like you were standing still today around 2 goin up 210? jk. still up for mir this weekend? its the presidents cup. im goin fri and sat.

I can probably swing the second week in October...I need a bunch of stuff, this paycheck or next ill probably splurge and get my parts im thinkin injectors, fuel pump, inlet hose, clutch and a flywheel...hopefully ordered by next week..gotta see how the check looks

Hey anyone whos feelin like being out and about tonight, theres a car meet type thing at wendys in Perry Hall crossing at Belair rd and Silver spring rd. Its there every week. IM bring my rex up for a bit, my buddys bring the turbo sentra and maybe an srt4 and ae86 corolla too, depending on what the fellas are doin. Anyone who wants to come up its usually pretty cool.

that's great...... can we do it this friday or saturday night? around 8-10 at Wendys
    I am ok with that. so who else is interested?
    driving Direction:
    695 exit 32b
    left at silver spring road (2-3 miles from the exit)
    make the first quick right at the perry hall crosing
    Wendys at right side

Quote Originally Posted by 05CGMWagon
    xjetx was that you i went flying by like you were standing still today around 2 goin up 210? jk. still up for mir this weekend? its the presidents cup. im goin fri and sat.
    Yes sir that was me, I got 7 points on my license got to behave on 210. hehehe ..friday afternoon sounds good, I got a meeting on saturday (boston). your wagon looks really clean and shiny - im jealous. Went to your place yesterday door was open I knocked a few times then left.

im game, either night is good. It would be cool to meet some rex guys in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.blue
    that's great...... can we do it this friday or saturday night? around 8-10 at Wendys
    I am ok with that. so who else is interested?
    driving Direction:
    695 exit 32b
    Wendys at right side
    Shoot i`d love too, but it`s just too far. Can we do something closer to the beltway?

Soon to be owner of a WRX living in Upper Marlboro. i know plenty of places that aren't as blatant as 301 in Dorf or 228 or 210. plenty of stretches back in brandywine, st.marys in loveville and leonardtown. plus plenty of interconnecting backroads to make an exit if the cops do show. my favorite is in calvert on 258 to deale the rt 2 stretch is crawling with AA cops but the stretch between rt 2 and 256 is a good 5-6 miles and extremely straight and each side has full sized shoulders in case of unexpected traffic. there is a car show with alot of classics but imports show up too and bikes at the arbys and friendly's parking lot off of 301 in upper marlboro right next to the rt 4 exits.
    ZillA

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    Shoot i`d love too, but it`s just too far. Can we do something closer to the beltway?
    it is close to beltway(695)
    less than 4 miles from the exit

driving Direction:
    695 exit 32b
    Wendys at right side

Quote Originally Posted by Nuage420
    Soon to be owner of a WRX living in Upper Marlboro. i know plenty of places that aren't as blatant as 301 in Dorf or 228 or 210. plenty of stretches back in brandywine, st.marys in loveville and leonardtown. plus plenty of interconnecting backroads to make an exit if the cops do show. my favorite is in calvert on 258 to deale the rt 2 stretch is crawling with AA cops but the stretch between rt 2 and 256 is a good 5-6 miles and extremely straight and each side has full sized shoulders in case of unexpected traffic. there is a car show with alot of classics but imports show up too and bikes at the arbys and friendly's parking lot off of 301 in upper marlboro right next to the rt 4 exits.
    That sonds like a good place to do some fun driving maybe we can all meet sometime and do a lil road trip through there....maybe on a sunday when alot of traffic isnt out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast