anyone in Maryland - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone in Maryland within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; oh snap, i just saw you the other day. Black right? your down the last road past the park? im ...

oh snap, i just saw you the other day. Black right? your down the last road past the park? im off of red spruce, right across from the park. if you stand in the park you can see my pool (2nd house down). i heard you the other day. i will be in waldorf tonight to drop my car off to have the guage pack put in at southern.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 05CGMWagon
    oh snap, i just saw you the other day. Black right? your down the last road past the park? im off of red spruce, right across from the park. if you stand in the park you can see my pool (2nd house down). i heard you the other day. i will be in waldorf tonight to drop my car off to have the guage pack put in at southern.
    I was just at southern today had my very first oil change, gotta do laundry so I can go to waldorf 2nite. yup on my days off ( 1 day a week ) I do laundry ! hehehe..
    Do you have a white cav parked on your driveway?

nah right beside that, yellow house w/ red shutters. i just drove past your house to confirm it was you. nice shinny sti in the driveway. swwweeeeettttt

im in MD

im in owings mills/westminster area and rarely see any subes,lets setup a local meet!

yeah lets do that

nah right beside that, yellow house w/ red shutters. i just drove past your house to confirm it was you. nice shinny sti in the driveway. swwweeeeettttt
    thanks neighbor, 2 weeks old and I think i`ve washed it 6 times already hehehe. One of these days if I see your rx parked on your driveway i`ll drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    I was just at southern today had my very first oil change
    2 weeks old and changin it already

Quote Originally Posted by xjetx
    One of these days if I see your rx parked on your driveway i`ll drop by.
    i usually put er in the garage but my door is always open to fellow rexers

i will be outside alot this weekend, yard work and washin/waxin. i am gonna try to go to midnight madness friday but dont know if the weather is gonna hold up. do you have any jack stands? i have 2 but there are small. i ordered an uppipe and was lookin at installin it this weekend.

i will be outside alot this weekend, yard work and washin/waxin. i am gonna try to go to midnight madness friday but dont know if the weather is gonna hold up. do you have any jack stands? i have 2 but there are small. i ordered an uppipe and was lookin at installin it this weekend.
    sorry no stands, my uncles got a metal ramp will that work?

i think im just gonna go get some this weekend. stop by if you get a chance. if there is no rain im goin to mir.

i think im just gonna go get some this weekend. stop by if you get a chance. if there is no rain im goin to mir.
    I got work till monday, did you go to mir? geez next week i`ll take off saturday lets go to mir. I saw a gold wagon around 1 today was that yours?

wow did we hijack this thread or what.
    as far as next week....it is the presidents cup races. i will be there fri and sat. but no racing
    and that was probably me, i havent seen a wagon around here but mine. come by the house monday, i have off.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcruiser
    that sucks..im sure theres someone out there with a suby in my area of annapolis or somewhere in maryland, im a lonely WRX drive..everyone around me has eclipses and vette's and bmw's
    I'm in arnold. Just got my car 4 weeks ago.

Hey anyone whos feelin like being out and about tonight, theres a car meet type thing at wendys in Perry Hall crossing at Belair rd and Silver spring rd. Its there every week. IM bring my rex up for a bit, my buddys bring the turbo sentra and maybe an srt4 and ae86 corolla too, depending on what the fellas are doin. Anyone who wants to come up its usually pretty cool.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast