people in ohio, any one know tom aka ohiowrx? he scammed me
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on people in ohio, any one know tom aka ohiowrx? he scammed me within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i was wondering if anyone knew this person his info is Tom Lauro 707 n. rocky river dr berea ohio ...

people in ohio, any one know tom aka ohiowrx? he scammed me

i was wondering if anyone knew this person

his info is

Tom Lauro
    707 n. rocky river dr
    berea ohio 44017

i bought a set of stock injectors from him and he scammed me out of my money, not much but its the pricipal. if anyone lives close, or has any info on him please PM me
    335whp & 320 wtq on 93 oct
    stg 4 = too much power for my tranny
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2125080

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by justboosted02
    i was wondering if anyone knew this person

his info is

Tom Lauro
    707 n. rocky river dr
    berea ohio 44017

i bought a set of stock injectors from him and he scammed me out of my money, not much but its the pricipal. if anyone lives close, or has any info on him please PM me
    Dude if you got his name and adress file a police report...Im gunna be in ohio this thursday... I go to berea to pick up sum lumber for woodworking its a pretty big area...but if you have his name and adress file a report.... Or do a search and try and get his phone number...
    Pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

http://find.intelius.com/search-summ...earchform=name

try searching white pages..thats the three records they have of a tom lauro in OH...
    Hope i helped i lil
    Pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

theres been a ton of scamming with stock injectors over on NASIOC. some guy in Canada would buy the injectors. then claim he never took delivery, file a complaint and have Paypal reimburse him for his money... a huge thread is on that site about him.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=778191

check it out.. be careful
    WRB 2004 Rex. COBB Stage2 + Loudness
    "Real drivers do it with three pedals."
    MODS...CARSTER

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.