FS NoVA: WRX shocks with USDM STi springs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS NoVA: WRX shocks with USDM STi springs within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; They are 03 WRX shocks with about 20 K on them with 04/05 USDM STi springs with 04/05 USDM STi ...

FS NoVA: WRX shocks with USDM STi springs

They are 03 WRX shocks with about 20 K on them with 04/05 USDM STi springs with 04/05 USDM STi tophats. I dont want to ship them.

$60
    Jason
    Last edited by Tur1smoWRX; 07-15-2005 at 10:54 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quick question or two, will they sit the car lower? How will it handle vs. stock? Will they work for a sedan? Any pics?

Thanks!!

Yes they are lower then stock, not as much as Teins or Prodrive but they are lower then the stock WRX springs. It is a good upgrade for a lowbudget on suspention. The WRX springs are a bit softer then the STi ones but the STi ones will help in handeling. They do not bottom out as far as I know.

Jason

Great, I'm definitely interested! Are these bolt-on? I imagine I'd need an alignment after installation. I've been looking for lowering springs but I don't want to be much lower than I am now. The Subaru must get me around at Deep Creek Lake in the winters. Do you have any pics? What condition are the shocks?

Thanks for answering all my questions, I appreciate it!
    ~joel

Yes they are direct bolt ons and yes you will need an alingment after. Ill get some pics later for you. They shocks are not blown, other then that im not sure how to descibe there condition.

You have a WRX right?

Great! Looking forward to the pics, Jturbo86se@aol.com, and yes, I have a '03 sedan wrx.

sorry for the hold up, ill do my best to get shots tomorrow for yor.

No prob, take your time!

OK i took the pics today, they should be up later today.

sorry for noy posting the pics up, the did not come out right. They are still for sale ill do $60 picked up. PM me and let me know.

Jason

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.