who are the Seaside Park delinquents?

This is a discussion on who are the Seaside Park delinquents? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; who are the Brick Town guys I ran into in seaside near the sawmill friday night?...

who are the Seaside Park delinquents?

who are the Brick Town guys I ran into in seaside near the sawmill friday night?
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    I thought all the kids at Seaside were delinquents

haha yea most are
    Chris
    2004 Subaru WRX - Accessport Stage 2, Stromung downpipe, STi uppipe, Prodrive Intercooler hoses, Sti Hood scoop, cleared headlights, Sti short shifter, 20% tint all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    I thought all the kids at Seaside were delinquents
    I thought everyone in NJ could apply to that....
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    I thought everyone in NJ could apply to that....
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Pretty much
    I only say that because my gf's stepdad is from there and he "reps" it hardcore... He has the sign from "Eat On Town"? in his backyard.... (he is also a **** (dont tell him i said that he will kill me))
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ynotajb
    I only say that because my gf's stepdad is from there and he "reps" it hardcore... He has the sign from "Eat On Town"? in his backyard.... (he is also a **** (dont tell him i said that he will kill me))
    Jersey has an interesting mix of people. About 90% of people under 20 are punks. It's state law.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    I call Seaside, Sleaslide like many other Jersians who have no respect for those dirtbags.
    Just watch out you gotta remember your in Dirty Jerz.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

yea i work in seaside on the midnight shift, you wouldnt believe the stuff and people i see.
    Chris

A few hours on that boardwalk and you can teach your kids everything there is to know about life!
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg