Spotted: 145/Macarthur Road
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spotted: 145/Macarthur Road within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; on my my way to ritas going south on 145 i spotted a wrb sti w/ black wheels goin north....is ...

Spotted: 145/Macarthur Road

on my my way to ritas going south on 145 i spotted a wrb sti w/ black wheels goin north....is that anyone on here?
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ttt
    05 STI

I was on that road yesterday, but I only have a wrb wrx with black wheels. I went to ritas yesterday too
    -02 WRX w/built 2.5
    -Stage 4+FMIC
    -STI RA gearset

wrx -
    do you have the sti spoiler on ur wrx....i have a jbp 04 wrx....we should go cruisin sometime....im usually at sheets every once and awhile and theres usually a black sti too
    05 STI

Nah no Sti wing, but let's def cruise sometime. My AIM s/n is ZACHRING or you can just PM me. Later man,
    -Zach
    -02 WRX w/built 2.5
    -Stage 4+FMIC
    -STI RA gearset

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.