Spotted: LI NY

This is a discussion on Spotted: LI NY within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, anyone here on the Northern prkway with a black STI(silver rims) today see me? We were in some ...

Spotted: LI NY

Hey guys, anyone here on the Northern prkway with a black STI(silver rims) today see me? We were in some traffic. Curious, the STi was debadged.
    2009 wrx Dark grey metallic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey Will, what's up, sorry to highjack but it's been a long time since I've seen you down at Oakbeach. It was packed this past weekend. I got there at 8:30am and the lot was already full, 3 new Ford GT's showed up! I'll be there again this Sunday morning, from there I'm headed to the Auto X at the Coliseum,been thinking about giving it a go.
    LISC # 35

Quote Originally Posted by skafish
    Hey Will, what's up, sorry to highjack but it's been a long time since I've seen you down at Oakbeach. It was packed this past weekend. I got there at 8:30am and the lot was already full, 3 new Ford GT's showed up! I'll be there again this Sunday morning, from there I'm headed to the Auto X at the Coliseum,been thinking about giving it a go.
    Will be there in my girlfriends M3. Its white so look for us. I'll look for you. Not this Sunday but next.
    Last edited by TurboWill; 06-03-2005 at 06:37 PM.

Nice looking girl in your avatar photo and she drives an M3, You’re one lucky man!
    I'll look for you although I'm not sure if I'll be down there that weekend. Promised the wife that I'll take care of a few spring/summer time projects around the house.
    LISC # 35

Not to hijack your thread, but, anyone here have a silver STi with loud exhaust?

Every now and then i see it roll by my house in massapequa. Sets off the neighbors car alarm
    Last edited by Mid117; 06-03-2005 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skafish
    Nice looking girl in your avatar photo and she drives an M3, You’re one lucky man!
    I'll look for you although I'm not sure if I'll be down there that weekend. Promised the wife that I'll take care of a few spring/summer time projects around the house.
    Thanks man. She wants to buy the supercharger kit for the car. For now though I'm going to install some dinan parts on it, you know intake,chip,exhaust. Even though my Evo is faster, the M3 is more fun to drive.

Try posting on www.longislandsubaruclub.com if you already haven't. Probably have better luck there
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Try posting on www.longislandsubaruclub.com if you already haven't. Probably have better luck there
    Hey thanks bro, I just signed into the website. Forgot they had one.