E-Town June 7th
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on E-Town June 7th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; there is a cruise night at raceway park june 7th, july 12, aug 9, and sept 13. who here is ...

E-Town June 7th

there is a cruise night at raceway park june 7th, july 12, aug 9, and sept 13. who here is going to the june 7th meet? ill prob head down there if i hvae my car.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello br3ez,

I just bought a '05 Baja Turbo and '02 Outback and I also own a MR2. I mention this because I'll be going to e-town on the 5th, and may run. I'll be with my buddy Hyde (91 MR2 Turbo).

5 , Sun Toyo Tires Survival Series 3. Import Survival Series Format. Pro Import Shootout. Imports Only. Open to first 400 racers only. No Test & Tune. 1/8 Closed.

Perhaps we could meet up then?

is that a sunday?
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

Yep, its this Sunday.

<-- I'll be there with him.

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    whats a cruise night? i feel stupid for asking that question
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    whats a cruise night? i feel stupid for asking that question
    Usually just like Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Domestic, maybe some imports (the nice ones, not rice) all just parked and people looking around. They might have the 1/4 open and music and food.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I might be there with my cousin in his Challenger, but E-town is kinda toooo ghetto and ricey when it is an import thing....I really can't stand it.

-j
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    I might be there with my cousin in his Challenger, but E-town is kinda toooo ghetto and ricey when it is an import thing....I really can't stand it.

-j
    I hear ya on that one. To many kids with civics and street glow.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Or mommies G35 coupe.

-j
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Quote Originally Posted by NJwrbT-WRX
    I might be there with my cousin in his Challenger, but E-town is kinda toooo ghetto and ricey when it is an import thing....I really can't stand it.-j
    I hear you on that. The funny thing is that if you find the right crowd to hang out with, it's an evening of mockery of the ricers. The "ricers" typically don't run well. If they do, they have a bit of a clue as to what is going on, and arn't really ricers at all. By the end of the evening, Darwin sorts it all out, and the strongest survive.

ive gonna try and get my camaro together by then...if not im gonna come with my wrx

i went to E towns first cruise night...it was actually pretty nice.
    01 camaro ss m6 577 rwhp 656 rwtq

04 wrx m5...boooone stock.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.