Oct 19 College Park MD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Oct 19 College Park MD within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry if this was posted but I saw this on another board then my friend in altimas.net sent me this ...

Talking Oct 19 College Park MD

Sorry if this was posted but I saw this on another board then my friend in altimas.net sent me this link

http://www.club240.com/forums/showth...6021#post16021

I think we need to represent. I'll try to make it down but I was due to go home from college for a bit
    The Left lane is for those going faster then YOU!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anyone goin? I may show up depending on whether or not I have to do some stuff around the house. My bros are goin tho (IS300 & CivicSI). Hope to see ya there if ya (or I) go.

Nardo

I went in my civic. It was an awesome turnout! Over 250 cars. I wish I brought my camera. Here's a pic of my car if you saw it.

I ended up going as well. You're right tho, AWESOME turnout. I was suprised how many people showed. I got some pics which I'll prolly post a link to later tonite. didn't see your car, but there were a lot out there. Had a lotta WRX's tho!

hey your avatar...thats from my friends car

Yeah... I saw it on Saturday at the meet... took a pic of it... if I'm offending him by using it... lemme know

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.