Safety warning for those in the DC area
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Safety warning for those in the DC area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, just in case you all haven't heard... Check this out I live right next to (within a mile of) ...

Safety warning for those in the DC area

Hey, just in case you all haven't heard...Check this out

I live right next to (within a mile of) two of the shootings. I drove by one this morning unknowing of what was going on. Be careful everone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ok, it turns out the dude mowing the lawn was a contracted worker who was mowing the lawn at the Fitzgerald Dodge/Subaru dealer which is diagonally across the Pike from me. I'm SOO happy I hit the snooze button this morning.

Somebody get those beastly women in Washington, DC to protest the war in the US instead of the war in Iraq.

I'm glad you hit the snooze bar too, Jim.

-Jim

life in the big city...
    I bought my rex from Fitz, i hope ben jahaferby (apporx spelling) is alright.

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    Somebody get those beastly women in Washington, DC to protest the war in the US instead of the war in Iraq.

I'm glad you hit the snooze bar too, Jim.

-Jim
    Yeah, no kidding, be concerned about local before you think global.

Yes, my lazyness paid off today.

Originally posted by SobeWRX
    life in the big city...
    I bought my rex from Fitz, i hope ben jahaferby (apporx spelling) is alright.
    I'm sure he's fine... unless he cuts grass in his off days. =( Dude was just doing his freakin' job. Ugh, it bothers me!

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Ok, it turns out the dude mowing the lawn was a contracted worker who was mowing the lawn at the Fitzgerald Dodge/Subaru dealer which is diagonally across the Pike from me. I'm SOO happy I hit the snooze button this morning.
    I work at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission about a block away. I didn't know anything about it until I got to work. Scary!

Ok, just for a friend of mine I edited this map to show my location to the shootings.

The pink dot is where my house is. The thick white line is my route to work. The purple-ish dot is my work. And the yellow dot is where my friend's gf works (not that you all need to know that).

Originally posted by dwnthehatch

I work at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission about a block away. I didn't know anything about it until I got to work. Scary!
    Are you the guy I see driving the WRB WRX that parks off of Nickelson?

Originally posted by beastcivic

Are you the guy I see driving the WRB WRX that parks off of Nickelson?
    No, that's not me. I don't even own a WRX yet.

Originally posted by dwnthehatch

No, that's not me. I don't even own a WRX yet.
    Ah, well. Nevermind then. =) Keep an eye out for me though.

Just 30 minutes ago a little boy was shot in the chest in Bowie. Not sure if it is related, but my trip to D.C. tomorrow seems to have me a bit on edge.

-- Rich

That's not good news. I also heard about someone being shot at Browns Bridge which is on the other side of my house. So now I'm surrounded on all 4 sides by shootings. Although this one is apparently unrelated to the 'shooting spree' shootings.

Rich, just keep your head low.

News confirmed the boy was shot with a .223. So now this murderous animal is targeting children. We need to kill this POS ASAP.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigRich
    Just 30 minutes ago a little boy was shot in the chest in Bowie. Not sure if it is related, but my trip to D.C. tomorrow seems to have me a bit on edge.

-- Rich
    [/QUOTE

I hope that this person is aprehended very soon. I'm concerned that a child killed in front of their school if the police were supposed to have an officer at every school?

I hope this shooting spree doesn't go on for much longer, and that the police catch the person or persons behind this violence.

To all the Montgomery County WRX owners: stay safe.

-Shadow
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Midnight Black Pearl
    2009 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5MT - Dark Gray Metallic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.