Safety warning for those in the DC area - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Safety warning for those in the DC area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in Bowie... I can't even walk around my neighborhood without even wonderin and staring into woods thinking what ...

I live in Bowie... I can't even walk around my neighborhood without even wonderin and staring into woods thinking what if he's out there! Someone needs to catch this MF'er!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

with our crack police force i'm not counting on an arrest anytime soon.
    in the mean time i suggest

This ass is following the same patterns as other Serial Killers. They all get caught eventually. The frightening thing is that they don't get caught until they kill 15+ people.

Actually saw a news report this morning that was blaming (you guessed it), VIDEO GAMES. Being an avid online video-gamer, I don't agree 100% with those claims. They actually said the sniper could be 15 years old. That seems a bit far fetched to me.

-- Rich

BTW, if anyone wants to play America's Army with me, let me know. Lots of fun.

Hm, when will rock music be blamed too? That's so sad that people have to put blame on things that allow sick people like this person to run around shooting people then say "I learned it from playing 007 on N64" and get off with a slap on the wrist.

Originally posted by beastcivic
    Hm, when will rock music be blamed too? That's so sad that people have to put blame on things that allow sick people like this person to run around shooting people then say "I learned it from playing 007 on N64" and get off with a slap on the wrist.
    I'm gonna butt into y'alls forum....

That's the problem with America today. Nobody will take responsiblity for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault. The problem is that other people will let them do it, because (I believe) they feel that they themselves "have" to do something based on their upbringing (you know, abuse children because they were abused, etc.). I DISAGREE wholeheartedly with this line of reasoning. Sure, being abused as a child (since I just used this example) would be very tramatic, but would not be reason (i.e. excuse) to then abuse my own children. That's a sign of not taking responsibilities for one's own actions.

One of my biggests fears in this situation is that others may copycat it.

I'm praying for you guys.
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

tan
    the Manassas one (I-66/Rte 234 Business/Balls Ford Rd) happened basically across town from my parents (Manassas Park)

And now there's another one. Washington Post.

Originally posted by BigRich

Actually saw a news report this morning that was blaming (you guessed it), VIDEO GAMES. Being an avid online video-gamer, I don't agree 100% with those claims. They actually said the sniper could be 15 years old. That seems a bit far fetched to me.

-- Rich

i agree this is crazy, as a hunter i can say i dont care how many video games i play it doesnt help me in the field. Much less every shot i fire being on target. Someone needs to catch this guy, i feel for y'all that live in the area, must be crazy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12