anyone up for a Raceway Park meet?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on anyone up for a Raceway Park meet? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ? there are always a bunch of wrxs there( few of them hang out on this ...

anyone up for a Raceway Park meet?

Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ? there are always a bunch of wrxs there( few of them hang out on this forum i think, we will have to recruit)lol

i think it would be awesome, whoever wants to run the 1320 this would be for you as well

let me know, then we can choose a date or whatever, wednesday nights are always kick ass

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i would prefer weekends if anything, but it would be cool to get a crew together or something.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Im down, Im free weds nights after 745.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

nice , if we can get a few more to chime in and make it worth it, it would be a lot of fun

ill be there a lot from now on, last time was awesome, and i didnt even race!

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    nice , if we can get a few more to chime in and make it worth it, it would be a lot of fun

ill be there a lot from now on, last time was awesome, and i didnt even race!
    Definetely, its an exciting atmosphere. Post up if your gonna go auto-x saturday, that will give me some motivation to actually go.
    Uncle Lewie

[plug]

there are always guys at www.tristatetuners.com setting up days to hit the track. not only Subarus, but thats ok right?

[/plug]

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

There is also a drift event like last week at ETown.

<<<<<
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd be down to head to englishtown. I'm free pretty much any night as long as I have some notice ahead of time...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

ok this is good....yeah drift night was sick , i need to check the schedule to see when theyre doing that again

This Wednesday.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

yup, its tomorrow. i am seriously thinking about going. i'll be there around 4:00-4:30, i think it starts at 5:00.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

no drifting tomorrow, isnt it just muffled and unmuffled time trials? didnt see drifting
    ??

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    damn, i read this thread way to late...o well always next time!
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    damn, i read this thread way to late...o well always next time!
    I dont think any1 got together on weds night, if I remember correctly it was rainning and usually raceway park closes if two drops hit the ground.
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by uncle lewie wrx
    I dont think any1 got together on weds night, if I remember correctly it was rainning and usually raceway park closes if two drops hit the ground.
    Uncle Lewie

yeah it was, we didnt have anything planned for wed. anyway...you didnt miss anything...i think im tied up for one or two at most wednesdays coming up, then i will set the date for a meet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.