anyone up for a Raceway Park meet? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on anyone up for a Raceway Park meet? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; raceway park is having a couple meets through the summer. i think there is one june 7th. its a tues. ...

raceway park is having a couple meets through the summer. i think there is one june 7th. its a tues. maybe we can cen some ppl together.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, I didn't make it either. I'm still down to go whenever others can make it.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

the drag strip was closed wednesday but drifting still went on, kind of. the EMT didnt come till really late cause he thought it was cancelled, and they ended early. it was cold and wet so you didnt miss much.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

do they have drifting every wednesday night? doesnt say that on the website (racewaypark.com)

i went yesterday night(friday) just to watch, on my way it freakin poured!

sucks

clubloose.com has all the info for drifting. i believe its 2x a month, the 2nd wednesday and the last friday of each month. (or the other way around).
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12