Spotted Many Wrx's, a lot in North Jersey

This is a discussion on Spotted Many Wrx's, a lot in North Jersey within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So today I had to go to the Alpine Electronics like semi-headquarters in North Jersey. No I wasnt in my ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar

Spotted Many Wrx's, a lot in North Jersey

So today I had to go to the Alpine Electronics like semi-headquarters in North Jersey. No I wasnt in my Wrx, I was in my work car a sick prizm with 144,000 miles on it, in hot gold (summer job).
    When I got to paramus i saw a silver bugeye with a greatful dead sticker on back, you filled up behind me. Wish I coulda said something but my phone kept ringing.
    I saw a yellow bugeye (obviously) then I saw a few wrb wrx's bugeye and 04+. Saw a new wagon in Monmouth County and Blue 04 and 03. Then on route 35 I passed a San Remo Red wrx, I cant remember if it was wingless or not.
    I was all over NJ today, from exit 163 to exit 11. Yes I just drove all day.
    Any of these guys you guys on here?
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thumbs up

Got the STi back from the body shop Sat 14th , been 63 days. Been rolling around Western Monmouth County area up the GSP to the Newark / Montclair area, topping out 4th quite a bit.

Saw a WRB 04 STi w/ exhaust rolling down rt. 1 Friday night 13th in a pack of rice @ 10 pm, gave him props in my POS white rental Sentra. Most likely thought I was nutz trying to tell him to protect his ride from theft.

Chatted with a young cat driving a stg1 WRB 04+ WRX sedan at a Sunoco in Sayerville 11pm Sun night. Needed the fine 94 swill.

Rolling on Gunmetal Rota/Falkens, need to put on the BBS/RE070s. Pitbull tirelock in the mail.

RU the MTBer who posted on Nasioc?

peace
    j
    Last edited by Ponyboy; 05-16-2005 at 11:17 PM.
    05' WRB WRX STi
    former 03' Bugeye owner

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy
    Got the STi back from the body shop Sat 14th , been 63 days. Been rolling around Western Monmouth County area up the GSP to the Newark / Montclair area, topping out 4th quite a bit.

Saw a WRB 04 STi w/ exhaust rolling down rt. 1 Friday night 13th in a pack of rice @ 10 pm, gave him props in my POS white rental Sentra. Most likely thought I was nutz trying to tell him to protect his ride from theft.

Chatted with a young cat driving a stg1 WRB 04+ WRX sedan at a Sunoco in Sayerville 11pm Sun night. Needed the fine 94 swill.

Rolling on Gunmetal Rota/Falkens, need to put on the BBS/RE070s. Pitbull tirelock in the mail.

RU the MTBer who posted on Nasioc?

peace
    j
    Nah im not "MTBer on Nasioic, I use this same name, nor do I really ever post there, go there.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's