WTT locally in PA: WRB Chargespeed front bumper for 02-03 with OEM or STi front lip

This is a discussion on WTT locally in PA: WRB Chargespeed front bumper for 02-03 with OEM or STi front lip within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have a Chargespeed front bumper painted WRB in all around very good condition. I picked it up used a ...

WTT locally in PA: WRB Chargespeed front bumper for 02-03 with OEM or STi front lip

I have a Chargespeed front bumper painted WRB in all around very good condition. I picked it up used a couple of months ago. It has normal chips down low which you would only see if you were looking for them, and there was a minor crack on the inside that does not show in any way which was completely repaired and is as good as new. You can only tell its there when the bumper is off the car. It looks amazing, no doubt, and after learning to drive carefully with it its really not a problem getting around town, just have to pull into my steep driveway carefully. However, I have decided its a bit too much for me and I would prefer something more subtle like an OEM or STi front lip. I am looking for someone who has one already painted WRB who would like to transform their whole front end by trading up with me and throwing in some cash as well. Local is a must because this bumper cannot be shipped.
    Here's a pic of my car from last weekend...

bryan
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 05-15-2005 at 05:29 PM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

damn, and that bumper looks so hawt!
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

yeah it looks amazing and it would hurt to see it go, but i think it belongs on a show car, not mine... the last straw was today when i wanted to auto-x and i realized at the last minute that i was seriously asking for trouble with combining cones and this bumper and 30-60 mph.
    i'm sure somebody will love this thing...
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

bump

www.TriStateTuners.com

bump, bump bump it up

www.TriStateTuners.com

boing

www.TriStateTuners.com

Possibly some interest in Pgh...Lets discuss...

wowwww look at the date mannnn. this is so old... my car doesnt even look remotely like that any more, haha.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Banned
    clamf