Mod Friendly Dealers in Maryland?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Mod Friendly Dealers in Maryland? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Does anyone know of any mod-friendly dealers in Maryland? I just got off the phone with my local stealership regarding ...

Mod Friendly Dealers in Maryland?

Does anyone know of any mod-friendly dealers in Maryland? I just got off the phone with my local stealership regarding adding a catback exhaust, and they told me that with even that mod, it would void the engine warranty, as well as the rest of the drivetrain. Help me!
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Funny I didn't have that problem with southern subaru in Waldorf, MD. I have a turbo back and they didn't say anything about voiding my warranty. You can always go to Don Beyer Volvo and subaru dealership. They are in Va. just over Wilson Bridge they are pretty good about modding your car. Matter of fact they are replacing a guys up and down pipe there tomorrow but I think that is under the radar so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyBlah
    Funny I didn't have that problem with southern subaru in Waldorf, MD. I have a turbo back and they didn't say anything about voiding my warranty. You can always go to Don Beyer Volvo and subaru dealership. They are in Va. just over Wilson Bridge they are pretty good about modding your car. Matter of fact they are replacing a guys up and down pipe there tomorrow but I think that is under the radar so to speak.
    I'm not familiar with Don Beyer Volvo/Subaru. Where is Wilson Bridge?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Well I realise you are in Fredneck county so it would be on the exact opposite side of 495 to you. Wilson Bridge is south of DC Just get on 495and follow it around. Just go to the subaru webiste and looks for dealerships in the va. area it will give you the address at which point you can mapquest it. It would be a hella drive for you though maybe an 1 and 30minutes or more depending on the time of day you went. Sorry i can only speak for dealerships in the southern area really of maryland. I haven't heard too many good things about subaru dealerships up at the north end of MD.

Quote Originally Posted by MannyBlah
    Well I realise you are in Fredneck county so it would be on the exact opposite side of 495 to you. Wilson Bridge is south of DC Just get on 495and follow it around. Just go to the subaru webiste and looks for dealerships in the va. area it will give you the address at which point you can mapquest it. It would be a hella drive for you though maybe an 1 and 30minutes or more depending on the time of day you went. Sorry i can only speak for dealerships in the southern area really of maryland. I haven't heard too many good things about subaru dealerships up at the north end of MD.
    "Fredneck County?" Do you have any clue how expensive it is to buy a
    home here? There aren't a whole lot of rednecks moving in. Anyhow, I've seen plenty of "toothless wonders" running around many parts of this state. Maryland isn't exactly at the top of the list for a low redneck population. I don't think rednecks are just based in Frederick. I've seen my share in southern maryland as well.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll be sure to check Suby's website for other dealers.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.