05 headlights
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 05 headlights within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was looking around to find out if there is any company that clear the headlights and also paint them?...

05 headlights

I was looking around to find out if there is any company that clear the headlights and also paint them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

are you looking for the 04 style lights?....if so ill trade
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

t
    What's the difference ?

there's no COMPANY that does it that I know of, but there are some people on Ebay that will sell you cleared headlights that they've already cleared...sometimes you can make a deal with them for less $$ if you send them yours when the cleared lights arrive.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

t
    There's definately a company that does it, I remember someone got it done and someone else also got theirs tinted their. The name of it totally slipped my memory ..sorry

I KNOW stongard and rockblocker sell tinted film...I thought you do it yourself.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

are you talking about taking the orange pieces or do you want the non tinted headlights?...the 04 wrx head lights still have the orange pieces but they dont have the tint...the 05s do
    05 STI

nah i think hes talkin about taking out the orange reflectors...I have a pair of 04 headlights that I cleared and painted the bezels white to match the car(aspen white) Let me know if you are interested in a trade. Maybe we can meet up or something since youre in jerz. Lata
    ***2004 PSM STi***

You can contact speedbuggy67 on the NASIOC forums, he can clear out the orange out of the headlights. I havent had my headlights done from him yet (but plan to soon), but others on the NASIOC board recommend his work.

dont be lazy and do it yourself.....read it

i got mine professionally done at moto imports here in long island.. i beleive they charge $175 to do everything.. they did a great job
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0004.JPG   IMG_0005.JPG  

Yo, nice job with the car dude. Looks awesome, but why the hell would you pay 175 bucks to get your headlight just cleared out, it took me like a half hour to do mine and they came out nice.
    ***2004 PSM STi***

too busy at work and also i got lazy.. it's all good

to the replies

Thanks everybody for the offers but i am going to take a day off and do it myself.I need a personal day anyways.

pe1820 your light look real nice....did they install the chrome blinkers or did you just leave the stock ones in
    05 STI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.