uppipe;downpipe install...PA/Williamsport

This is a discussion on uppipe;downpipe install...PA/Williamsport within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone in the willaimsport area that has an idea or has done an uppipe and downpipe install before willing to ...

uppipe;downpipe install...PA/Williamsport

anyone in the willaimsport area that has an idea or has done an uppipe and downpipe install before willing to help me this week say:wednesday/thursday...free food and drink...and some money!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in Hazleton. I have done several of both. Could help on Wed. if you could be here by 5pm

How many miles on the car? Higher milage cars are prone to broken bolts, mainly at where the DP connects to the cat. A few replacement bolts might be a good idea. What brand up and downpipe are to be installed? Do you have the electrical or mechanical fix for both? Do you have new gaskets?
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

crucial dp, perrin uppipe, all oem gaskets needed, cobb ap stage 2...cel fix on that plus perrin comes with a cel fix for the egt.

How many miles are on the car?

If you want me to help I am an hour east of Willyport on I-80.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

it has 29k. hopefully with some wd-40 it wont be a problem but a hardware store is down the road. dhl says the parts will be here tuesday dor the dp and wed for the uppipe.

They prolly wouldn't be too bad. I have PB Blaster which works pretty good. PM me if you want my help and we could iron out the details.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

wwell the dp is here but no uppipe yet..if i get teh uppipe by tommarow night ill let you know. other than that maybe next week, i work and have other things to do thurs-on so ill pm you if we can set it up wednesday.

Did you get the rest of your parts? I check my email thoughout the day at work. If it comes in on Wednesday and you want to do the install let me know and I will send you directions to a meeting stop.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

checking for updates.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

nope...mauromotorsports said they sent them out last week...only got teh gaskets...on the receipt it says the uppipe is beeing sent to me from perrin...im not too happy how companies advertise parts and dont have them in stock...