MD - WRB wagon at Wabash Last night

This is a discussion on MD - WRB wagon at Wabash Last night within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; SO me and my buddy go cruising trying to see if there are any races goin on, Im riding with ...

MD - WRB wagon at Wabash Last night

SO me and my buddy go cruising trying to see if there are any races goin on, Im riding with him in his Spec V with like 2000 miles on it so hes not actually trying to race anyone. We pull into a lot right off liberty Rd before northern parkway and I saw this WRB wagon and a few other cars alima SE-R and RSX type s then some integras and what not. I went up to try and talk to him just to see what all he had on his rex, I like seeing what other people do and why, thinking I might eb able to learn something, compare results whatever... So he wont tell me whats in it says exhaust thats it. Wont open the hood, nothing. All i could see was what looked like the stock intercooler through the scoop. He wouldnt even start it or rev it to let me hear how the Exhaust sounded. 1/4 mile times were entirely out of the question, he just kept saying "You dont need to know my sh*t", the only answer I got from him were "good times" not even a second range. Up until now Every subbie owner I've run into has been a cool person and at the least willing to talk, If anyone heads down that way blow his doors off for me, because when my engines back together Ill definitly be taking another trip down there

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure about that liberty road crew, but there's a bunch of woodlawn folks that like to hang at the park and ride at the end of rt. 70. Most of those people have NO clue what's going on with cars. I'm sure this guy has probaly talked to a bunch of idiots and just get tired of explaining to people. Or maybe he doesnt want anyone to steal his stuff.....Last but not least maybe he has some top seceret Nasa equipment on his ride and it's really top secret.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Im almost sure it has the Nasa equipment....probably a rocket hidden under the hatch If anyone blows his doors off let me know, Id get some personal enjoyment out of it