All Over!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on All Over!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; today i was driving home from a job im doin in Middletown, NY...and the drive is an hr back to ...

All Over!!

today i was driving home from a job im doin in Middletown, NY...and the drive is an hr back to my area of Bergen Co. but, i just seen a buttload of wrx's and only 2 or 3 STi's and one i see regularly.....but, its sooOo cool to see ppl cruisin in their rex's....evryone's lookin good! it feels good to be a proud owner of such a sweet ass ride amongst all ya' fellow subie go-ers!

Anyone from the Middletown area? cause ive seen a few STi's, one white (w/ green and ylw stripes) STi and silver WRX(w/ gold rims) parked out front a body shop..wonderin if your up on the forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ohh, and i almost forgot....i was in my fathers truck drivin up to Middletown the other morning, like between 7:30 or 8 in the morn, and this black STi, flew past on 17N, he had an exhaust that was soo damn loud, and literally shook the truck. i felt it in my stomach ....oh how i love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MexiCanSTi
    like between 7:30 or 8 in the morn,
    That is entirely to early in the morning for me
    "Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."
    -The replacement for displacement is technology-
    "Never drive faster then your Guardian Angel can follow" -well b1tch, you better start catching up

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Wink

i guess u were drivin by to fast the stripes are Blue and Yellow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123xys.jpg  
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 04-30-2005 at 08:51 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

yea, your from middle town ey? yea, sry...hard to tell from a movin vehicle

if i drive my car up there one day, we'll chat

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.