Want to Plan a Get-Together....
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Want to Plan a Get-Together.... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm forever looking for fellow WRX/STi owners in the Frederick, MD area, as I'd like to try to start a ...

Want to Plan a Get-Together....

I'm forever looking for fellow WRX/STi owners in the Frederick, MD area, as I'd like to try to start a small club.

With the amount of excellent weather we've been having here over the past few weeks, it's kind of inspired me to try to get a bunch of people together, plan out a cruise through some scenic back-road areas, and finish off with a BBQ at a local state park or something to that extent. Maybe a "back-road trip" to some fun location (if anyone knows of any...)?

Is anyone up for something like that some time this season?
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

we could go to cunningham falls, I think it's in frederick or carrol county. Calodonia state park. thing that sucks is I work in the resturaunt buisness as a Sous Chef and I never get off, and when I do it's down the the beach with me. By the way I work at Hollow Creek golf club in Middletown, in case anyone wanted to come in and eat, or play golf.

If anyone is interested in golf I have most mornings off during the week, we can meet up and have a little Impreza golf round.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx2ndregime
    we could go to cunningham falls, I think it's in frederick or carrol county. Calodonia state park. thing that sucks is I work in the resturaunt buisness as a Sous Chef and I never get off, and when I do it's down the the beach with me. By the way I work at Hollow Creek golf club in Middletown, in case anyone wanted to come in and eat, or play golf.

If anyone is interested in golf I have most mornings off during the week, we can meet up and have a little Impreza golf round.
    Most definitely! Cunningham Falls is right in Thurmont...about 15-20 miles north of Frederick. Beautiful state park! The falls themselves are awesome! It's also a pretty big park, the scenery is awesome, and lots of places within the park for a possible get-together! Lots of grilling areas as well!
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

id be down for a meet... cunningham falls would be nice. theres some really nice roads out there to drive on. i frequent that area alot. also if anyone wants to help im planning on installing my stage 3 upgrades on my wrx next weekend and an extra set off hands would be nice. im in emmitsburg md 5 mins north of thurmont.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake
    id be down for a meet... cunningham falls would be nice. theres some really nice roads out there to drive on. i frequent that area alot. also if anyone wants to help im planning on installing my stage 3 upgrades on my wrx next weekend and an extra set off hands would be nice. im in emmitsburg md 5 mins north of thurmont.
    I know exactly where Emmitsburg, MD is.....right by St. Mary's College. I'll be glad to swing by and TRY to help you out with the mods.....but I'll warn you that I know NOTHING about modding Subarus. I don't know how much of a help I could be, but I'd be more than happy to try and help out, if I'm not busy. Just lemme know when...
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Bad WRX STi
    I know exactly where Emmitsburg, MD is.....right by St. Mary's College. I'll be glad to swing by and TRY to help you out with the mods.....but I'll warn you that I know NOTHING about modding Subarus. I don't know how much of a help I could be, but I'd be more than happy to try and help out, if I'm not busy. Just lemme know when...
    hopefully ill be installing this stuff saturday. ive got hyperflow tmic, and txs stealthback, and hopefully my uppipe will arrive in time so i can turn my utec to stage 3. u wouldnt hav2 know much it would be nice just to hav an xtra set of hands while putting everything in. ill post if im deff doin it saturday and if i still need help. also ill deff be out in frederick that night if i get everything installed so ill look out for some subies

hopefully ill be installing this stuff saturday. ive got hyperflow tmic, and txs stealthback, and hopefully my uppipe will arrive in time so i can turn my utec to stage 3. u wouldnt hav2 know much it would be nice just to hav an xtra set of hands while putting everything in. ill post if im deff doin it saturday and if i still need help. also ill deff be out in frederick that night if i get everything installed so ill look out for some subies
    Hey man, sounds cool. I'm new to Subarus so I don't mind helping out for a little while, if time allows for it. I'm always up to learning new stuff! I'm also thinking about some mods for my car, so it would definitely be a benefit to help somebody out that knows the ropes. I'll PM you Friday night or Saturday morning to let you now if I've got anything planned. If not, I'll be more than happy to help out for a while.

What's your name? I'm Dan.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

jeremy... did u used to hav a vw gti???

jeremy... did u used to hav a vw gti???
    I used to have a 2002 1.8T GTI that I just got rid of for the STi. The best decision I've made this year, aside from marrying my wife.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

did u use to work at cellular one???
    Last edited by MasterShake; 05-10-2005 at 07:24 PM.

this thread kicks a$$! My buddy and I both have stage 2-3 wrx's (I have the wagon cuz Im cooler) and have been looking to get a club started in the area for a while now. We both live in fairfield, Pa which is 10 minutes from Emmitsburg and about 35 from fredrick. We'd both be down to meet up with you guys !
    by the way my name is Nate and my friend's name is josh

ive noticed a couple wrxs driving past my house everynow and then. i live right by md 140. i always see a white wrx drive by. ive got a 02 mbp wrx sedan. hav any of u ported ur stock turbo??? im a lil worried about boost creep after the stage 3 mods are installed and figured i might try it since ill hav everything apart almost

did u use to work at cellular one???
    Yep! I worked there about 3 years ago. Who are you?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Bad WRX STi
    Yep! I worked there about 3 years ago. Who are you?
    jeremy i used to own a 95 civic coupe. i finally built a motor put it in the civic it was fun but then drove a wrx. so i sold the civic and bought a wrx

jeremy i used to own a 95 civic coupe. i finally built a motor put it in the civic it was fun but then drove a wrx. so i sold the civic and bought a wrx
    LOL! What up Jeremy. Long time no "see" man! Good choice to sell the Civic for the WRX. I got rid of the GTI on March 30th. The GTI is still sitting at Frederick Motorsports on Patrick St. It was a great car for what it was, but it just didn't provide a uh....much of a rush. I'm real happy with my STi. I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. I haven't had it for very long, but managed to log about 2400 miles on it within the time that I've owned it. It's an awesome car. I went with the blue/gold wheels.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.