Want to Plan a Get-Together.... - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Want to Plan a Get-Together.... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ill come out ive got nuthin 2do.. ill be in my black 02 wrx looks stock except its lowered...

ill come out ive got nuthin 2do.. ill be in my black 02 wrx looks stock except its lowered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

right on I should be out around 1130ish
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

Wow, this thread is great! Took me a while to find it though! I'm definitely interested in getting together with you guys whenever I'm not at work. I've got a '03 MBP sedan with Apexi cat-back and K&N drop-in.

wrx2ndregime, that golf offer is music to my ears. I'm currently down in Pawley's Island, SC on a little golf trip. My g/f and I are getting nice and tan. I can't remember where I saw a black wrx at, either MD National or Hollow Creek, but I parked right next to you when I was there.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime at Jturbo86se@aol.com, and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

~joel

yeah, deffinatley I'm always up for golfing or just hanging out. If you've been to hollow creek you've deffinatly seen my car, I work pretty much everyday of the week. With a day off here and there.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

anyone goin out tommorrow night? if so maybe we should try and plan a meeting spot or something. i didnt see one wrx last week

bump. fridat night anything goin on?

Mastershake - theres a chance some of us might be out tonight in Hagerstown. I know were going to the cruise in thing at the mall, then we possibly might go out to the dual after that, not sure yet.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

nasioc meet coming up 7/6/05 http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=796799
    anyone wanna meet up in fredneck and head down

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Sounds good to me, I'll have to take off work but I should easily be able to meet you there. If I remember right that pizza joint has really good food.

Mastershake, I live right off 15 so I can easily meet up with you. I might play a round of golf at Challedon before the meet but we'll see.

Count me in!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.