Want to Plan a Get-Together.... - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85

This is a discussion on Want to Plan a Get-Together.... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; a guy we know, He has one of the faster street cars around....

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Greencastle, pa
    Posts
    83
    a guy we know, He has one of the faster street cars around.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User MasterShake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    150
    bump... goin2 try and bring this thread back from the dead. i got my uppipe in the mail and installed it saturday along with my hyperflow tmic. im really happy and impressed with the power. the best part is no spiking or creeping of boost what so ever. but back to the topic of the thread. anyone tryin to plan a meet anytime soon? havnt seen anything on nasioc about the mt airy meets. i think a weekend day meet would be cool maybe at cunningham falls i think theyve got grills out there.

  4. #63
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake
    bump... goin2 try and bring this thread back from the dead. i got my uppipe in the mail and installed it saturday along with my hyperflow tmic. im really happy and impressed with the power. the best part is no spiking or creeping of boost what so ever. but back to the topic of the thread. anyone tryin to plan a meet anytime soon? havnt seen anything on nasioc about the mt airy meets. i think a weekend day meet would be cool maybe at cunningham falls i think theyve got grills out there.
    What up Jeremy. How'd that install turn out that we worked on? Did you get the pipe tight enough that it wasn't leaking?

    Anyway, I'm trying to get something going in the area, Jeremy....aiming for Cunningham Falls. I ended up meeting up with a guy called "WolfPlayer," and he's down for a Frederick are GTG. I'm on so many Subaru sites, I don't remember which ones he was on.

    I dunno when I'd be able to do a GTG, because my grandmother just had a heart attack last night, and things aren't looking good. She's 93 years old. I'd hate to be negative, but she'll probably die within the week or so, which I'm sorry to say. Count me out for a few weeks.


    Anyway, I should be getting my Cobb AP tomorrow. I'm pretty anxious. It'll give me something to keep my mind off of my grandmother momentarily......
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

  5. #64
    Registered User MasterShake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    150
    yeah i got everything bolted up nice and tight no leaks. im really happy with the turboxs stage 3 upgrade now i just need my shocks to come in the mail so i can put my springs on and ill be happy for a lil while.

  6. #65
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake
    yeah i got everything bolted up nice and tight no leaks. im really happy with the turboxs stage 3 upgrade now i just need my shocks to come in the mail so i can put my springs on and ill be happy for a lil while.
    Cool. How much of a difference did the pipe make with everything else? Did you get the exhaust on also?

    Lemme know when you get the springs. If things work don't get any worse with my grandmother, I might be around to lend an extra set of hands.
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

  7. #66
    Registered User MasterShake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    150
    it made a huge difference. feels like a completely different car. boost is almost instant when u hit the throttle. what i installed was turboxs downpipe, turboxs highflow cat, turboxs midpipe, erz uppipe and hyperflow tmic. and im running the utec base stage 3 map. im really happy with it. id like to run it at the track just to see what quartermile time it runs after the suspension install.

  8. #67
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake
    it made a huge difference. feels like a completely different car. boost is almost instant when u hit the throttle. what i installed was turboxs downpipe, turboxs highflow cat, turboxs midpipe, erz uppipe and hyperflow tmic. and im running the utec base stage 3 map. im really happy with it. id like to run it at the track just to see what quartermile time it runs after the suspension install.
    Awesome, Jeremy. You can test it against either my STi or Camaro. If you get a chance to hit the track, let me know what it ran. The last time I was at the track, I ran a WRX and he ran a 15.0. Either the guy wasn't pushing his car, or didn't know how to drive. I expected him to run at least a 14.50.
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

  9. #68
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    44
    Hey, did any of you guys make it up to state college this weekend? It was an awesome show- some sick subies out there...turbo'd 2.5rs's, a couple 500+ whp wrx's, an sti with a computer with wireless internet capability built right into the dash, etc..but hey, not a single wagon. I should've entered! Im still down to meet up and do a cruise and then BBQ. I usually work until around 5pm, but it stays light out until like 9 so if you guys want to, we can meet one evening around 6 or so.
    quick question-have any of you taken apart a BOV before? I have a GFB 3-way adjustable BOV and I think the seal rotated inside of it when I tried to rotate to fully atmospheric (I had to show off up at the car show ) anyway when I tried to adjust it back I saw a black ring inside that was definatly out of place, so Im wondering if theres a way to take the BOV apart and try to put that ring back where its suppose to be. Does anyone out there have the slightest idea what Im talking about right now???

  10. #69
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Greencastle, pa
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad WRX STi
    Awesome, Jeremy. You can test it against either my STi or Camaro. If you get a chance to hit the track, let me know what it ran. The last time I was at the track, I ran a WRX and he ran a 15.0. Either the guy wasn't pushing his car, or didn't know how to drive. I expected him to run at least a 14.50.
    at our Sea level, that is not knowing how to drive. there were a bunch of kids running modded bugeye's the day I ran. I was hitting low 13's they were rolling high 14's and 15's. There is no excuse for being a bad driver, some people have it some people don't.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

  11. #70
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Greencastle, pa
    Posts
    83
    I'm going to be out in Hagerstown tonight, if any body else wants to go out and meet up, post back and I'll PM you my number. I think it's done raining today, so It should be a pretty good night to go out and cruise and BS with people. I'll probably be out around 10ish.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

  12. #71
    Registered User MasterShake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    150
    back again. agx struts just came in the mail looks like i might try and tackle them this weekend. im installing them with perrin springs. if anyone would be interested in stopping by pm me ill let u know if its happening. also does anyone hav a blitz nurspec exhaust? im interested in hearing one i want a 3" axle back to bnolt up to my turboxs stealth back and i like the way the blitz looks compared to the turboxs which is angled

  13. #72
    Registered User Oldfart Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    386
    Mastershake and Bad WRX STI I also worked with you guys at CellOne. I had the Mk3 supra, it went bang, and now I am in a WRX. If you want to meet up let me know. I would be back in town til next weekend.
    Dave

  14. #73
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfart Racer
    Mastershake and Bad WRX STI I also worked with you guys at CellOne. I had the Mk3 supra, it went bang, and now I am in a WRX. If you want to meet up let me know. I would be back in town til next weekend.
    Dave
    Dave, I'm not sure I know who you are, or remember you. No offense. PM me your full name or something.....

    .....but yeah, we'll definitely hang. Are you still working at CellONE?
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

  15. #74
    Registered User Oldfart Racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    386
    PM sent and yes I am still there.

  16. #75
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Greencastle, pa
    Posts
    83
    Anyone going out tonight, (hagerstown)?, If so I'll be out later. Black 05 yellow headlights, black torques, STI wing, give a wave or whatever.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •