Want to Plan a Get-Together.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Want to Plan a Get-Together.... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have a HKS downpipe on my 05 STI, and get absolutely no creep at all. Im running the Utec ...

I have a HKS downpipe on my 05 STI, and get absolutely no creep at all. Im running the Utec stage 2 map, spikes to about 18psi, settles to 16 psi, then fades off till redline . Nothing the Superzilla, external wastegate, injectors and frontmount i ordered wont fix though

Im pretty happy with the Utec Stage 2 and my HKS downpipe, went 12.9 @107 on crappy snow tires spinning bad. Most importantly it has no creep, even on highway pulls in 5th and 6th gear.

Oh yea, did u end up beating that S2k last night? It looked pretty quick from what i saw.
    Last edited by Md05STI; 05-12-2005 at 08:31 PM.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Md05STI
    I have a HKS downpipe on my 05 STI, and get absolutely no creep at all. Im running the Utec stage 2 map, spikes to about 18psi, settles to 16 psi, then fades off till redline . Nothing the Superzilla, external wastegate, injectors and frontmount i ordered wont fix though

Im pretty happy with the Utec Stage 2 and my HKS downpipe, went 12.9 @107 on crappy snow tires spinning bad. Most importantly it has no creep, even on highway pulls in 5th and 6th gear.

Oh yea, did u end up beating that S2k last night? It looked pretty quick from what i saw.
    Sounds pretty awesome. Where in MD are you?
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Hagerstown
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

Quote Originally Posted by rolzrex
    so your stg 3 keeps the stock turbo? what about a downpipe or injectors?
    the turboxs stage 3 is uppipe, tbe exhaust, and tmic. i dont think my erz uppipe will make it by tommorrow, so im just goin2 put on my turboxs downpipe, highflow cat, and midpipe for now and run a stage 2 program. the stage 3 does keep the stock turbo im waiting a lil while to goto the stage 4 and pick up a new turbo. i want either a ported vf22 or a deadbolt zilla 18g. im goin2 do some suspension work b4 the turbo. im waiting on some kyb agxs to be mailed to me so i can put my perrin springs on.

what's up Jason
    I thought you were right behind me when I raced the S2K, anyway, you could have passed it to right after I walked 3 cars on him. I think he shut it down after that because I was pulling on it pretty hard. I think he is running very low boost on it, because it's his sponcered show car, so he doesn't want to blow it up and lose sponcorships. but it was very slow indeed. It's a shame you have to spend so much money on building something to get you into mag's then you have to detune it to protect it so you can go to shows and stuff. I'm sure if it was tuned right it would kick my and your ass on the top end at least. If you've ever seen his WRX, it has more stuff done to it then Scotts car, VF22, front mount, I forget what EM he was running, But I molested that thing to, and so did Dan's EVO. But none the less he is a cool kid, he is just protecting his investments. But I say if you are going to bring your car out that was featured in Sport compact car, and Turbo, you better bring something. Cause that is going to cause a lot of people to talk junk.

I don't know if I heard you talking or Dan told me that you were thinking about switching to Cobb.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

if anyone is going to be out tonight I should be out around 1030ish, I'm working a little later tonight then usual. Also, you guys that live in Frederick, you should come to where I work and eat. I work at Hollow Creek Golf club in, Middletown. It's right off Alt. 40, across from Safeway, when you are coming from Frederick, and you go past Braddock.
    "let the owning comence"

Nope dont plan on changing to Cobb, having the new setup tuned with the Utec.

The boy with the Stage 4 WRX, S2K and the Supra is gonna stop coming out. He's had no luck with any of our cars lol. Nice guy though.
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

I wanted the supra from a 2nd gear roll, I think I would have taken it. But he suckerd me in to going from a 95 roll in 4th gear, And the thing still only pulled about 2 cars on me, till I got momentum. He'll probably buy a jet plane next week so he can beat somebody.

And Scott, way to not go to jail on Friday. You DA MAN!!!!!!!!!
    "let the owning comence"

Quote Originally Posted by wrx2ndregime
    if anyone is going to be out tonight I should be out around 1030ish, I'm working a little later tonight then usual. Also, you guys that live in Frederick, you should come to where I work and eat. I work at Hollow Creek Golf club in, Middletown. It's right off Alt. 40, across from Safeway, when you are coming from Frederick, and you go past Braddock.
    I know exactly where you're talking about...across from Safeway near the Sunoco and all of that, right?

Maybe I'll run into ya one of these nights....
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

yup good ol' hollow creek, if you want to golf or eat, come in and see me.
    "let the owning comence"

yup good ol' hollow creek, if you want to golf or eat, come in and see me.
    Cool! What's your name? I'm Dan.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I'm Greg
    "let the owning comence"

Greg, sorry i didnt get back to you the other night man. I got off of work too late to go and didnt get a chance to call you back. Would be up for going some other time though man.

Oh yea, I have everything but the turbo and inlet pipe!
    05 CGM STI
    10.35 @ 137mph

can't wait to see you whoop a certain blue SRT-4's ass, remember don't let anyone else in on what you have done that way he won't know what he's up against, cause then he'll try to duck you till he get's more work done. I think we may try to go run at 75/80 on sunday. I'll let you and scott know more when I get more details.
    "let the owning comence"

can't wait to see you whoop a certain blue SRT-4's ass, remember don't let anyone else in on what you have done that way he won't know what he's up against, cause then he'll try to duck you till he get's more work done. I think we may try to go run at 75/80 on sunday. I'll let you and scott know more when I get more details.
    Just outta curiosity.....who owns the said blue SRT4?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast