Spotted a WRX and a STI, and was Pulled over

This is a discussion on Spotted a WRX and a STI, and was Pulled over within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Was out in trooper pa tonight to visit this girl saw a blue wrx and a blue sti with a ...

Spotted a WRX and a STI, and was Pulled over

Was out in trooper pa tonight to visit this girl saw a blue wrx and a blue sti with a roof rackbut now to the bad part. While i was out there i was pulled over for parking on the side of the road "looking shaddy" and it was dangerous to be parked in such a dark color car(my car is white) so late at night. I was going to see this girl and i don't remember her last name so when they asked me i said i don't remember well then they thought i was a drug dealer asked me out of the car patted me down had me empty my pockets. I finally told them to search my car if they wanted all i wanted to do was get out of here. Moral of the story the cops c**k blocked me tonihgt cause she was too nervous to come out since they were waiting at the end of her street. What a lovely night and now i am home alone and pissed off. The funny thing is if i wanted to be an a$$ i could get on them so quick with all the misconduct the presented tonight but i don't wanna piss off the cops so everytime i go to go over this girls how i have to be worried for her and me to be harassed anyway hope everyone elses night was better lol.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    Cobb Stage 2 Cattless FTW
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by S4toSTI
    Was out in trooper pa tonight to visit this girl saw a blue wrx and a blue sti with a roof rackbut now to the bad part. While i was out there i was pulled over for parking on the side of the road "looking shaddy" and it was dangerous to be parked in such a dark color car(my car is white) so late at night. I was going to see this girl and i don't remember her last name so when they asked me i said i don't remember well then they thought i was a drug dealer asked me out of the car patted me down had me empty my pockets. I finally told them to search my car if they wanted all i wanted to do was get out of here. Moral of the story the cops c**k blocked me tonihgt cause she was too nervous to come out since they were waiting at the end of her street. What a lovely night and now i am home alone and pissed off. The funny thing is if i wanted to be an a$$ i could get on them so quick with all the misconduct the presented tonight but i don't wanna piss off the cops so everytime i go to go over this girls how i have to be worried for her and me to be harassed anyway hope everyone elses night was better lol.
    Was it an '04 wrb wagon with sti scoop adn roof rack w/ bike rails, tint, wheels...and you can hear it from a mile away...lol? if so it was me. im in trooper area. I beat an sti over that way not to long ago. the guy at the hobby shop in the mall over there has an STI.
    Are you a drug dealer??

No i am not why do u need something tho and i the wrx was preob u but i also saw a sti it was blue too it was loud thats why i saw it... lol.
    Heaven is where the police are british, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the Lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, the mechanics French,the Lovers Swiss, and its all organized by the italians.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

I didn't understand a word of that - stop doing drugs and put some damn punctuation in that story

Yeah i am sorry everyone now that i reread it in a cooler state of mind i am sorry for the poor punctuation.
    My Blobeye Syndicate #

You guys may have seen me running around your area as well. I usually run between Schwenksville and King of Prussia. I see a blue STI around all the time who makes a point of flashing me everytime we pass each other. Of course, since I have the reactions of a slug, I don't respond in time.

I also have a '05 white STI with gold wheels. I picked it up after some lady totalled my old Neon in the last snowstorm we had in March.

S4 - she had to sneak out and walk down the street or something?

are you 15?
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

no i am 20 she has strict parents
    My Blobeye Syndicate #