SpeedWerks in Edwardsville/Larksville?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SpeedWerks in Edwardsville/Larksville? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone ever have any work done by SpeedWerks? Normally I wouldn't take my car to them but as I was ...

SpeedWerks in Edwardsville/Larksville?

Anyone ever have any work done by SpeedWerks? Normally I wouldn't take my car to them but as I was washing my car in the car wash next door I saw three cars come out of the parking lot sounding pretty beefy. One was a VW 1.8T that sounded like he was putting down alot of hp. When they left the parking lot they got on it and were gone rather quick.

I called them about installing some parts and they seemed about $100.00 more then Percision to installed a turbo, FP and injectors. They also said there was about a 2 week waiting list. Gotta be doing something right to have that many people waiting.

Anyways I thought I would ask and see what everyone thought of them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i heard speedworks = : but i dont know from experience. i live in kingston btw
    Dont go with the flow. Flow with the GO!

I have never had anything done there (I don't let anyone work on my car), but I have talked to them several times. They seem to be cool guys, but that doens't mean they know how to work on Subies. Did you ask if they have done any work on WRX's or STi's. You might be better off looking for an install day to get your stuff installed. The turbo and injectors are an easy install, but I have no experience with fuel pumps.

Good Luck
    Tom
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    I have never had anything done there (I don't let anyone work on my car), but I have talked to them several times. They seem to be cool guys, but that doens't mean they know how to work on Subies. Did you ask if they have done any work on WRX's or STi's. You might be better off looking for an install day to get your stuff installed. The turbo and injectors are an easy install, but I have no experience with fuel pumps.

Good Luck
    Tom
    Yeah the turbo car guy I talked to a few times now and he said he's worked on a couple WRX's (not sure if any were STi's). I was just wondering since I seen a few nice cars roll out.

By they way, what is an "install day"?

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    By they way, what is an "install day"?
    Every so often a few people or group of people get together to work on cars at someones house.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    Every so often a few people or group of people get together to work on cars at someones house.
    Wow really? With my IROC I had a few people I knew that helped each other out but never anything from a message board. Just friends I knew.

Well count me in for help. I'm always willing to get greasy. Plus I just picked up a nice compressor and a few air tools if anyone needs it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.