April 24th: NVTC Charity Event: Fairfax, VA (attn: everyone, esp. Vendors)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on April 24th: NVTC Charity Event: Fairfax, VA (attn: everyone, esp. Vendors) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Original invite is here: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267687 (registration required) Originally Posted by TYWRAP Thought I'd post this and if the Mods can ...

April 24th: NVTC Charity Event: Fairfax, VA (attn: everyone, esp. Vendors)

Original invite is here:
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267687

(registration required)

Quote Originally Posted by TYWRAP
    Thought I'd post this and if the Mods can make this a sticky that'd be great.
    3rd annual charity event for the clients of the Northen Va Training Center.
    The 100% of the proceeds will go to help people with mentall and physical handicapps.
    Many local shops are donating raffle prizes this year too. Last year hats, shirts, 5-point harnesses, dyno-time, momo stuff etc. was raffled away!! We are still looking to get more shops to donate items for this years event so if you are interested LMK (fuel750@yahoo.com). Shops who donate will be advertised and listed as sponsors. Tax deductions are also avalible for donations.
    I have put on this event for the last 2 years and so far it has been a great success. Last year we raised over $1200 .
    This is a state faciltity and we are registered so no problem with police.
    Food will also be onsale(proceeds are all donated too) Hotdog, chips,
    and a drink was like $2 dollars last year.
    date-4/24/05
    where- Northen Virginia Training Center, 9901 Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia 22032
    When -12-4pm
    Entrants $20 per car. (donation)
    General Spectators free.
    if anyone has any questions pm me or email (fuel750@yahoo.com)
    Thanks,
    -Jon
    I have gone to both prior events and it's a good time. Lots of different cars (showcars, racecars, daily drivers, whatever). It's basically just a meet, but with a donation.

Plus I won 3 dyno pulls last year in the raffle

So come out, hang out with some enthusiasts for a few hours and donate some money to a good cause. I was the ONLY Subaru last year

(sorry if you see this on multiple forums)

Thanks,
    john
    Last edited by ButtDyno; 04-23-2005 at 09:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

John,

Do you have more info about what charity it is that this money goes to? (just out of curiousity)
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastcivic
    John,

Do you have more info about what charity it is that this money goes to? (just out of curiousity)
    http://www.nvtc.state.va.us/default.htm

That's the training center. I can get Jon in here to answer questions if you have specifics (he is the brains behind the operation)

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ButtDyno
    http://www.nvtc.state.va.us/default.htm

That's the training center. I can get Jon in here to answer questions if you have specifics (he is the brains behind the operation)

Thanks,
    John
    My girlfriend is the one who's interested. She tried calling, but couldn't get through to whoever the front desk person said she should talk to, and she couldn't leave voice mail.

Is the email address in the copied text, the one she could talk to about it?
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastcivic
    My girlfriend is the one who's interested. She tried calling, but couldn't get through to whoever the front desk person said she should talk to, and she couldn't leave voice mail.

Is the email address in the copied text, the one she could talk to about it?
    Oh, ish. I thought I had topic reply notification turned on

Yes - Jon would be the one to talk about it - the yahoo email address.

Bump for the weekend. This event is rain or shine (this is the only day we can do it). Even if it does rain, it's not going to rain continuously from 12-4. So come on out

John

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.