Miller subaru service dept? Any specific salesman to talk to there?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Miller subaru service dept? Any specific salesman to talk to there? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all.. Im currently driving a 3rd gen tib with some light mods and am pretty interested in a WRX. ...

Miller subaru service dept? Any specific salesman to talk to there?

Hey all.. Im currently driving a 3rd gen tib with some light mods and am pretty interested in a WRX. Kinda dismayed at the cost to make the tib get into the 12's/13's(ripp kit is 4000$ alone then add tuning, headers, exhaust, suspension etc.. meep) and am looking for a car thats a bit peppier in stock form and also comes with a factory turbo.

I went to Miller subaru and test drove my first wrx... definately liking the car, build feels very solid and the handling is spectactular.

I heard a few good things about miller in NJ on the boards here but am wondering if you folks have a specific person to talk to there/what to look out for/etc?

Also how is the service dept? Definately go back to stock before taking it in? Anyone have major problems with stuff htere? What dealers are an alternative? Im turning 24 in may and getting married in '06... Sometime between then and now Id like to pick up a Subie when my insurance gets reasonable (have no tix, claims, using USAA, and its still really freaking expensive), if not sooner.

How are the SPT parts? Are they worth buying? Id actually like to keep a warranty for a bit.. would be a novelty hehe

Lol.. wrong subject.. sorry im on the tail end of a 16 hour shift and im a little groggy!
    Last edited by Yablargo; 04-10-2005 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Subject change, NRRR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I bought my STI from them last year. The sales dept is awesome....the service dept. is not. they spilled oil all over my engine when they did an oil change and they said I must have done it. Then there was the problem with my brother and there idea of how to fix a broken trans. that required a lawyer.If you would like the specifics pm me since it would take a page to type the cess pool of incompitance there. I see you have USAA ,so I guess you are in the military. I am too and no pun intended, saved a bunch by switching to Geico. I took my car to Martin in sicklerville and they have a good service dept. But any subie dealer around here is not going to cover you for anything if you mod.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.