ok thats cool. thanks anyway
Ignore this post.
Ok I figured out the message thing... Feel free to contact me via this method with further details... Thanks.
its cool man dont worry about it. im gonna wait about a week before i buy em. so if you still got em then i will buy them
if youll do 275 shipped ill take em. can you send me any pics of any curb rash or any damage to the wheels? theyre all straight right?
yeah i did, im just trying to decide whether i can really afford to spend that much money right now lol