The Official Wheel Thread - Page 44
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Wheel Thread within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 no clue what a Regas is...post up a pic of your car and the rim and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    no clue what a Regas is...post up a pic of your car and the rim and you could possibly get someone to photoshop it up for you.
    +1, or just straight up ask dez (wrxtreme06), and try to avoid duplicate posting.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

here is a pic of the rims on a s2000
    and heres my car

I researched and studied and inspected 1,000's of photos and my favorite wheels after all options were considered....bbs sti 17's!

freshly powdercoated in 'corvel silver with clear'

oops, photo didn't load...

how do you post photos and not links? I'll try again later....

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Buck View Post
    +1, or just straight up ask dez (wrxtreme06), and try to avoid duplicate posting.
    my photoshop stopped working

i have to use GIMP and it sucks so.. i'm not really doing any requests unless its something easy like color changing stuff

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    my photoshop stopped working

i have to use GIMP and it sucks so.. i'm not really doing any requests unless its something easy like color changing stuff
    oh my bad. now that u mention it i did check out your PS thread, sorry to hear that. good luck figuring it out.
    <------------ Pure unfiltered joy... 04 wrx stage III ** The Blobeye Syndicate **... #39----------------------------------->

photos...as mentioned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0483.jpg   IMG_0481.jpg   IMG_0482.jpg  

should i get these for my silver 07 wrx? do you think it would look good? also do i need to get new tires besides the stock ones

enkei ekm3

Quote Originally Posted by gjohns7 View Post
    should i get these for my silver 07 wrx? do you think it would look good? also do i need to get new tires besides the stock ones

enkei ekm3

That Enkei is cheaper version Enkei (manufactured in China)... hint the price.

I'd get something w/ 8" or wider width.

If you really like mesh style wheel, go check out Drag DR-34... $97.50 ea. (after $50 instant rebate & shipping INCLUDED) & half inch wider.

If you REALLY want REAL JDM wheel, go check out MB Wheels Gear... $100 ea. (after $100 instant rebate) for 17x8" JDM wheel! FYI, MB Wheel Gear = A-Tech Finalspeed Gear-R.

About tires... I'd get ANYTHING else other than RE92 stocker. Personally, I'd get a nice set of summer performance tires (skip all-season) in 225/45-17 or 235/40-17. BTW, Falken Azenis RT-615 has $80 mail-in rebate offer now.

If you see snow at where you live, keep your stocker & get a set of snow tires.

If this is the wrong place to post this question (my bad)

But couldnt find anything searching all around for a picture of this...

2000 RS Subaru OEM Wheels (Six spoke, 16X7)

on a 2005 Subaru WRX...

thanks folks.

I love my wheels.....even if they are Rotas

mmmmm, flushness

^^^Looks good. Nice offset.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    ^^^Looks good. Nice offset.
    On the contrary, there are many reasons not to get offsets that low. Wrong fitment is a plague to the automotive world.

Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    On the contrary, there are many reasons not to get offsets that low. Wrong fitment is a plague to the automotive world.
    I know...I only said it looks good

The offsets I don't get are the ones that are considered "cool" on the EG hatches in the Honda World...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by ******* View Post
    yeah, I have heard it enough.....wheel bearings. Oh well, I will replace them when they do go....on down the road.

That is part of modifying cars that people don't look into.

stock/aftermarket.....it will break/wear out someday

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.