The Official Wheel Thread - Page 36
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Wheel Thread within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I wonder if anyone knows if this wheel comes in a 48 offset and will work on an 03 wrx. ...

Rays?

I wonder if anyone knows if this wheel comes in a 48 offset and will work on an 03 wrx. I already know that they have the lug pattern i need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails daytona_70702.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2.4 turbo hyped View Post
    ADR elite 19x7.5 42 offset

5mm spacer up front

8mm spacer in the rear

Absolute perfection.

Rota p45f 18x8 royal gold winter wheels (yet to put on, not winter yet)

Rota p45f 18x8 royal cosmic blue sitting in garage (extra set)
    19x7.5 isn't really a good size for anything but show.... Why would you chose those? What happened to the "blue" wheels that u loved so much? And yet, why make the good looking P45's your winter rims??? If all you wanted was show, why not get a WRX and make a STi look-a-like,(or even a RS for that matter) because Im sure that 19x7.5 is doing more harm than good. that is skinny for a 19in wheel.
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

No Rays?

I e-mailed the guy at e-wheelz about the fitment for the Rays Team Daytona 707 wheel and he said he no longer deals with the company importing those wheels .
    I still like them though so if anyone knows another site selling them i would really like to know thanks!
    DAve

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

my friend took this one tuesday night

oz supperlegerras. race gold.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quick question for you guys.

I drive a 2006 WRX TR and a friend owns a 2004 STi, and I was interested in buying his wheels off of him. Will they fit my car since they both have a 5 bolt pattern? Also, they have a little bend in a spoke or what not and he attempted to spray them charcoal and screwed up the color. However, they ride great since I drove his car and no leaking issues and I'm getting a ridiculous price for them. I'll be having them professionally repainted. Is this a good deal for let's say 200 w/ tires or will I be being cheap to ask for 150?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #110

Quote Originally Posted by Llyon Gauge View Post
    Quick question for you guys.

I drive a 2006 WRX TR and a friend owns a 2004 STi, and I was interested in buying his wheels off of him. Will they fit my car since they both have a 5 bolt pattern? Also, they have a little bend in a spoke or what not and he attempted to spray them charcoal and screwed up the color. However, they ride great since I drove his car and no leaking issues and I'm getting a ridiculous price for them. I'll be having them professionally repainted. Is this a good deal for let's say 200 w/ tires or will I be being cheap to ask for 150?

Correct me if I am wrong... but I believe the WRX is a 5x100... Where the STI is a 5x114.3 pattern... so they would not fit.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    you are wrong

***THE ONLY STI WHEELS THAT WILL FIT ARE ONES FROM A 2004***

they have the 5 x 100 bolt pattern, where as 05+ plus do not

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Well there ya go!
    I am selling my wheels if anyone is interested...
    18" Motegi SX5, Black with polished lip. Nankang tires, 99% tread left, hardly drove on.

Thank you ladies, I appreciate it. You do have nice wheels however, on my Hawkeye, my mental theme calls for not so much black.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #110

Soldie my wheelies on Saturday, yay! Put in an order for my newbies Wednesday! Sofa king essited

Well the tax money is here!!!! Im about to order my wheels and i wanted opinions. I have a mbp 03. My wheels of choice 18x7.5 work emotions in gunmetal with red lugs stem and decal kit. Cant go very low so prodrive springs 20 mm on all corners. What are peoples thoughts on tire size and the decision in general Thanks
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Davembp03 View Post
    Well the tax money is here!!!! Im about to order my wheels and i wanted opinions. I have a mbp 03. My wheels of choice 18x7.5 work emotions in gunmetal with red lugs stem and decal kit. Cant go very low so prodrive springs 20 mm on all corners. What are peoples thoughts on tire size and the decision in general Thanks
    Dave
    Seems 18x8 would be better fit wouldn't it? More contact patch for the wheels?

With your selection now, I'd get 225s.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

-05 CGM STi Blobeye Syndicate #4
    -97 Acura SLX totaled 231k
    -95 Toyota Land Cruiser

Id love 18x8's but thats not a size offered by work. I know rota's are avail. but i am attatched to the idea of work wheels
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Davembp03 View Post
    Id love 18x8's but thats not a size offered by work. I know rota's are avail. but i am attatched to the idea of work wheels
    Dave
    So get 18.5s!!!

Rotas are good for the price...but Work wheels are just class. Their quality is great.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying