The Official Wheel Thread - Page 32
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 58 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Wheel Thread within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by craigcald whatever man, i think they look pretty good, especially for the deal I can get on ...

Quote Originally Posted by craigcald View Post
    whatever man, i think they look pretty good, especially for the deal I can get on them. Those Hot Swap wheels are sick though. I like the black with the chrome for an OBP. I saw the same wheels online today with red inserts...that might look good with the red calipers. by the way, what does IMHO stand for?
    Yep, i like the black and chrome Hot Swaps, its just I dont know how much they cost.

IMHO = In My Honest / Humble Opinion
    Cobb Stage 2 - 2006 OBP WRX Sedan Hawkeye Alliance #12 Modifier's Anonymous Roll Call #2
    My Baby -> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493032/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    omfg... you made me think you lost your little peter or something with a thread title like that...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx View Post
    if you think about it, bugeyes sorta resemble boobs.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im to lazy to wade through it all, post pics of wrx or STi with gold TE37s or CE28s, perferably with some offset. no lip, all concave!
    Last edited by Technik; 02-16-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Cosmic Blue Rota P45F Wheel

Anybody have the Cosmic Blue Rotas installed? if so ul a pic. I think it would look good and a bit different on my Aspen White WRX
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

new wheels

Quote Originally Posted by RLsChMiDt View Post
    I really like the SSRs cause they are light weight and just killer looking. Mad props to ya dude. idk the pic doesn't show but here's the page SSR Competitions 18x8
    Last edited by LegacyMyth; 02-28-2007 at 05:05 AM.

kpt
    18x8.5 Rota Torques in Hyperblack, with Falken RT-615's 245/40/18

07' UGM STI - Cobb Stage 1, SPT cat-back, STI limited rear spoiler, Kartboy SS with front and rear bushings, Prodrive springs, Rota Torques 18x8.5 in Hyper Black, Falken RT-615 245/40/18, V-limited syle poly lip, K&N Typhoon, front and rear strut bars, Hella supertones, '05 tails, DIY blacked out headlights.

Hawk-Eye Alliance #058

Quote Originally Posted by My06WRX View Post
    Anybody have the Cosmic Blue Rotas installed? if so ul a pic. I think it would look good and a bit different on my Aspen White WRX
    If your looking for some i think there is a guy on nasioc trying to sell a set.....
    PSM Bugeye..Cobb Stage 2

Banned
    anyone had the factory WRX STI wheels chromed?

Quote Originally Posted by Robman7835 View Post
    If your looking for some i think there is a guy on nasioc trying to sell a set.....
    Ill log on and see if there still for sale. Thanks
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

Quote Originally Posted by Robman7835 View Post

Well they looked pretty cool on the white wrx (same color as mine) but they are just a tad bit to ricey for my taste... lol I'm going with the Rota Torque in bronze.
    2006 Aspen White WRX tr

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_C6 View Post
    anyone had the factory WRX STI wheels chromed?
    In California, I've been told that chroming and electroplating is only allowed in certain areas of Los Angeles, it's outlawed elsewhere.

POWDER COATING is where it's at! I just had my OEM WRX wheels powder coated with the STi metallic gold, and they look FANTASTIC! And I couldn't believe how cheap it was to have done. $65-$85 a wheel! And they can do a powder coat that looks like chrome. No nasty chemicals, no VOCs, environmentally friendly! Check 'em out.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wheel.jpg   Wheel_closeup.jpg  

Dang! I was trying to embed the images in the post.....sorry

I have posted these new pics in a few places, but I'm so damn excited about my car now. Here afre my wheels, Rota P45F's 18x8 in royal bronze with polished lip, wrapped in 235/40/18 Dunlop fm109 rubber.

'02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Quote Originally Posted by RLsChMiDt View Post
    That looks hot. I was on the fence with either going to get Rota Boost's or the Enkei RSV- I chose the RSV's just because I wanted 18's. The Boost's didn't come in 18's. How do you think these will look on an 05 CGM RS

Any body have them on a CGM? I don't know if they are going to look too dark.
    They are anthracite w/ machined lip
    They should be here next week

hey i was wondering does anybody know about how rota p-1's look on a scooby?? ive been looking at them in the bronze color for my black rex anyone have pics ??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.