Pshop: Modding an Outback 2.5XT

This is a discussion on Pshop: Modding an Outback 2.5XT within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My Father has a 2005 Outback 2.5XT 5MT and I am considering buying it after his lease is over. Could ...

Pshop: Modding an Outback 2.5XT

My Father has a 2005 Outback 2.5XT 5MT and I am considering buying it after his lease is over. Could be a sweet project.

This pic was originally an H6.

Deleted H6 hood bumps, added scoop, Limited Mirrors, handles, FMIC (black), Bumper guard, Legacy SpecB rims, lowered, etc.

2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice. That would be a cool car. Last year I was trying to talk my dad into getting an LGT wagon. I came close, he ended up getting an Outback XT. auto.

It is a very nice car.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Nice. That would be a cool car. Last year I was trying to talk my dad into getting an LGT wagon. I came close, he ended up getting an Outback XT. auto.

It is a very nice car.
    Yea my dad wanted manual and he needed cargo space. At first i tried to get him into a Forester, but the Outback is so much bigger.

His car is a lease w/ 50,000mi after 2 years so its worth like $16,000 right now lol. In a year his lease and my lease will be up. I have 2.5L envy. Its a perfect project car. Major sleeper. For less than $5000 I could have her at 400whp(twinscroll gt30r, meth, fmic, tune, etc) and id never get a 2nd look by police lol.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

I Support ClubWRX
    LGT wagons (and OBXT's) are awesome. I go back and forth, sometimes thinking that it would be nice to have the more refined feel of the Legacy, and other times reveling in the road feel of the WRX/STI.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon