The Nikon list what do ya think.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Nikon list what do ya think. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know theres no pictures in this , but i promise as soon as i get my list complete and ...

The Nikon list what do ya think.

I know theres no pictures in this , but i promise as soon as i get my list complete and get it order ill fill it up.
    This is so far the list I have put together hopefully going to order it by the end of next week. Is there anything I'm missing that you could think of or add for a 1st time DSLR owner that shoots pretty much people, cars and when I go on my hikes in the woods. Also with my outdoor activities I was wanting something to help protect it and found an Armor case for a D80 would it fit?
    I know it would probably be best to drive do to wolf camera and ask them but at times they tend to be a bit pushy on the buy part and there online deals seem tp be a lot better then the in store sales.
    I post links to the Items I'm wanting IF you would let me know if I pretty much got what ill need.

This is that Armor case
    http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/222045403.htm

This is the D 50 bundle im pretty sure I will buy.
    http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/HOLDNKD50.htm

Then lens
    http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/54...nses-for-nikon

Camera for the wife ( something small and simple and girly which she should love)
    http://www.wolfcamera.com/product/541535514.htm

Anything missing?
    Thank you for all your help on this and everything else.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmsTraumajunke View Post
    Anything missing?
    tripod.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

I got 2 of those. From my point and shoot camera.

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EmsTraumajunke View Post
    I got 2 of those. From my point and shoot camera.
    Awesome!
    Tripods are a necessity.
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

if your shooting people and cars get a 100-150 mm lens

I had a case like that for my Ipod and it scratchin the hell out of it. Probably not the same brand but it was a silicon rubber type one. The Ipod was all shiny when I got it, now it has a brushed finish. Might be different with the camera but just sharing my experience with a similar products.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

I don't think the protective case is really necessary and it might get annoying. In addition to the stuff you already purchased you might want to get a sensor blower like the rocket air to help keep dust down. Also, make sure you get something to help clean your lenses so they don't get too dirty. I think that's about it. Later you might want to invest in some basic filters, like a circular polarizer and some ND filters. Maybe get a longer lens like a 50-200mm or a macro lens depending on what you like to take pictures of. The 512 card is pretty small also so I would probably go with at least a 1 or 2 gb if you plan on shooting RAW.
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

I got 2 1 gig cards for the camera i have now i plan on keeping those and putting the 512 in the camera i have now when i sell it.

Thanks for all the help Im hoping to put the order in monday and hopefully have it by the following mon or tues

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.