Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#5,408 ·
One of the local guys who is a vendor on SubaruForester.org. He goes by GarageXTI there.

What's under the hood is more impressive than the outside. Custom twinscroll setup, air to water intercooler setup, Hydra EMS, Eboost2 EBC, 07 STI 6MT, and a bunch of suspension mods.

#5,444 ·
It's funny to me how many on here despise Honda's because of what .02% of their owners do to them. Wonderful, well-engineered vehicles, for the most part.

#5,445 ·
well i guess im just a suby fan then, i just dont like the riced out hondas. i dont think i'll personally be putting 200k on a car so i dont worry about that too often, yeah repairs are cheap, but for me if im going to be repairing it i want to put my money into a car i genuinely enjoy driving. not to say they cant be fun, i just prefer the subaru

#5,460 ·
I don't care for 'riced out' subarus, either..

But 99.9% of the negativity to the Hondas on here, and most other forums, are from the uneducated that have never owned one..
I had a civic hatch that would rip 50% of the asses on this forum, from a dig, or roll. I don't own it now, as I was a moron and sold it. Show me a subaru that makes 310whp, runs 12s, and gets 36mpg.. all on a STOCK COMPLETE engine, with only a turbo, pump, injectors, exhaust, and a good tune.

(off-road and snow not included ;) )

#5,449 ·
bobby's front wheels make me throw up a little, compared to the back-half of the car.

#5,453 ·
I dont like the placement of the stickers and such, but DAMN your Forester is the ****!

And as far as Hondas go, they're really not that reliable from what I see. At local meets, you see people fixing their Hondas AT THE MEET haha. Every Honda owner I know has a couple things wrong with it. They're just super cheap to fix.

#5,454 ·
Me either, stickers are just there to keep current sponsors happy.. in just a few months I can just take them off. Don't want them on the car neither. I love the pink and gold though!

Front wheels and tires are temp til we can get our new wheels. LOL I'm just glad a friend lets us borrow them.. LOL We don't have the stock wheels anymore, sold em.

#5,464 ·
honda makes great generators, im a cummins onan guy but they're portable generators are much more reliable in various conditions. and the bikes are fine by me. just the cars... the sight of one (a modded one) immediately makes me have less respect for the person inside of it.

#5,465 ·
the sight of one (a modded one) immediately makes me have less respect for the person inside of it.

:rotfl:
That was my mean micro machine.

Here's the pair of them that I had.

so now that you have less respect for me, have a nice day!

:cool::p

#5,466 ·
my day is going ****ty and thats why im sitting here arguing a pointless argument. i dont have less respect for you cuz u just showed me pics, those didn't look riced out to me, i incorrectly used the word modded when in fact if the mods are tasteful i dont mind. same with a wrx if someone rices one out i dont have much respect for them, although it is there choice to do so. yours actually look subtle no 2 foot high wings or chrome hub caps. although i dont like the license plates off to the side at all.

#5,470 ·
I like nice cars, period. Jay (TheJ) has a really nice Accord V6 6-speed that is superior to my WRX in a number of ways. The world's a more interesting place when you leave the brand name stereotypes behind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.